Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Atch View Post
    I spent $900 trying to figure out what the problem was.
    It is almost NEVER a good idea to spend money on just throwing parts at a problem based only on a wild guess.

Spyder Garage

Iím really stupid for not coming here in the first place. I spent $900 trying to figure out what the problem was. It figures that the problem was a $1 fuse. I want to thank everyone that posted suggestions. The problem was a blown fuse. I never realized that there was a fuse panel in the front compartment.

Thanks everyone,
    Atch
    Hay Atch,
    PLEASE don't tell us that a dealer charged you $900 to replace a fuse?????
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in circuit yellow, farkeling addiction down to once every few months.ECU FLASH IS GREAT.

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The problem was a blown fuse. I never realized that there was a fuse panel in the front compartment.

Thanks everyone,
    Atch
    Hey Atch. Appears that you could use an owners manual - what BRP calls an Operator’s Guide. Everything you needed to know was in there. That’s different from a service manual and is a free download here.

http://www.operatorsguides.brp.com/I...5-68752cca7275

Just use the drop down menu in the upper left to select Roadster, then select the year and model.

Doug

2012 Spyder RT LTD Lava Bronze, RT 622

Original Owner

Seal Pups, F4 Customs SWCV, Corbin, JT's Air Filter, Cat Bypass, Power Commander V, NBV, SpyderFlap, Rivco Dual Flag Holder, Lidlox, Baja Ron Sway Bar, links, plugs and wires, Adjustable Chrome Side Vents, Spyderpops Block Off Plate and Belt Guard, Bump Skid, Canisterectomy, Akrapovic, TricLed HL/FL, Spyder Cuff with X-Grip, S-Drive, Rock Armour, P238, Laser Alignment by Gray Ghost, Windshield Arm by Noboot, Vibration Dampener by Doc.