I had a cage drift in my lane coming out of a left turn at a light. Started slowing down and moving over to the right as far as I could and avoided hitting him but I slightly misjudged how much room I had and grazed the wheel up against the curb. Not enough for direct impact but enough to lock the wheel up break it off at the ball joint and kick it out to the side and bend it back.

It threw me off into the curb and luckily my safety gear worked as it should. My bell qualifier helmet took a hit directly to the back right side protecting my head from the curb and the whole right side of my body hit the curb.

No road rash but but my shoulder is bruised up I think I may have a couple of cracked ribs as it hurts to breath deeply and my right hip and thigh are bulged out and sore.

I already talked to the insurance company and if the lower mount for the a-arm is bent on the frame I'm totaled which really suck as the rest of the Spyder is still in pristine condition. When inspecting it before the tow truck took it Besides the damage to the a-arm and the wheel it looks like the right lateral of the frame is bent.

Now heres what really sucks what happens now if the bike is totaled? I still have not received accessories for the bike that were ordered over 3 months ago and still have not been delivered and it was financed and it not a small number either. I am talking roughly about 4 digits in accessories that were financed but never delivered by BRP.

I guess I will cross that bridge when we get there hopefully the Crawler will survive this ordeal but if she doesn't I think I will be upgrading to the F3-S. I have really enjoyed riding her and don't want to give her up. It's in the adjusters hands now as to what her fate will be. I am supposed to find out in between now and Monday. Longest weekend ever!

wheel2.jpg wheel1.jpg wheel3.jpg