Been using Arboreal Neutrino on my 2019 F3 Limited since I started riding with no problems. Installed a new battery, and since my LaMonster 2.0 USB add-on for keeping my Android charged during rides (Waze and BT tunes) kept failing after about 20 minutes and all of a sudden I have lost GPS, and no helmet tunes! As I watched the output of the USB output in the Neutrino app, I noticed the amps fluctuating from .49 to .79, and then it would overheat (USB would go from green to red) and fail. Contacted company rep and he suggested just retrimming all the leads (I use all 6) which I did but was a total pain in the derriere. Same problem! The solution came with a moment: the smartphone was drawing different amps relative to its recharging load, and I had the amp lead set on "Fixed" which is an "on/off" setting. I think it was confusing the circuitry and leading to inevitable overheat failure. Once I changed it to "Variable" all is right with the universe again.
Amazing how a little annoyance can totally frustrate/ruin a ride; and a simple solution feels like the Lions actually won a game this season!