I bought this kit off Amazon a few weeks ago. Someone posted pics of this kit on another thread here on basically the same topic. I’ve always struggled using the air chuck on my supply tank and got the job done but, with much cursing=

. So I bought the above and tried using the 90 degree brass piece first. Leaked air constantly so I omitted using the 90 degree brass piece and tried using the rubber flex hose only. Perfection
Throwing this pic up because who doesn’t like to eat some tasty beef brisket. This packer brisket you see here I bought raw/frozen from Snake River Farms. It started out (before trimming) as an 18 lb. Wagyu packer brisket. I have a couple different pits but used one of my Rec Tec pellet smokers set on 225 degrees to smoke this beauty. Like riding my Spyder RT, smoking & eating BBQ is another activity that brings me joy. Sorry, but I digress
Best,
Jake
Reddick Fla.
It’s never too late to have a happy childhood