• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Any ideas/help to find/fix this “Disappearing” fluid from the manual clutch reservoir - 2017 F3-S

BCNewell

Active member
Looking for some help from those of you who have/had a manual shift Spyder. My ‘17 F3-S Daytona has been losing its manual clutch DOT4 fluid somewhere. I can find no sign of a leak. Park it on a concrete floor and nary a drop is seen under it. No leak at the reservoir lid. It will go anywhere from 500 to 1,500 miles or so before it is empty or near-empty. This has been going on for almost 2 years/~9K miles. I would like to find it myself and repair it, if it's not terribly involved or expensive. I DO still have remaining B.E.S.T. warranty on it through May of ‘27, 😳 but I'm not sure of the competency of our local dealer - especially on a rare 10-year-old SM6. Thx in advance for any help.
 
Looking for some help from those of you who have/had a manual shift Spyder. My ‘17 F3-S Daytona has been losing its manual clutch DOT4 fluid somewhere. I can find no sign of a leak. Park it on a concrete floor and nary a drop is seen under it. No leak at the reservoir lid. It will go anywhere from 500 to 1,500 miles or so before it is empty or near-empty. This has been going on for almost 2 years/~9K miles. I would like to find it myself and repair it, if it's not terribly involved or expensive. I DO still have remaining B.E.S.T. warranty on it through May of ‘27, 😳 but I'm not sure of the competency of our local dealer - especially on a rare 10-year-old SM6. Thx in advance for any help.
I believe your brake fluid leak is going internal, that's not good!
Where did you buy a B.E.S.T. warranty that lasted 10 years?
 
Back
Top