Spyder Garage

Default Anyone else having problems with the BRP Parts Online website?

https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...ts-iframe.html

I tried to place an order on Saturday and it got all the way to the end and when I hit place order nothing happened. I tried it again thinking there was a glitch and had the same result.

I figured they were having problems with it and since it was over the holiday, it might not get fixed 'till Monday.

So, I tried again Monday, Tues, Weds and again today and I can't even add anything to the shopping cart now.

I cleared by browser cookies and I even tried it on another computer.

I called the phone number - no answer.

Are they shut down completely for the holidays? Seems like they would be busy right now with the snowmobile season.

Spyder Garage

Your the first to report, but your thoughts sound right on.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited, 2015 Vulcan 900 LTD

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow). 7 Spyders, 12 years, 175,500 miles

2019 F3L , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

As a follow-up, the BRP website is still down. I called them again on Monday and after about 15 minutes of aggravating robot messages, routings and on hold times, I got to a guy that confirmed that they are having issues with the website. All he told me was to be patient. Asked him if I could order by phone and he said the only way to order is via the website.

Hard to imagine a company as large as BRP would have a major area of their website down that take 2+ weeks to get sorted out but I guess we can maybe lay the blame on Covid-19 staffing issues?

I would order from my local Spyder dealer but I am still waiting on parts I ordered from them 6 weeks ago.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WilcoJunoHotel View Post
    Hard to imagine a company as large as BRP would have a major area of their website down that take 2+ weeks to get sorted out but I guess we can maybe lay the blame on Covid-19 staffing issues?
    I work for a Fortune 40 company. Even we have technical issues from time to time but it NEVER takes 2 weeks to rectify them. We had our website down for about 8 hours last year (on Black Friday, even) but that was due to technical issues outside our company. Still, that's the longest I can remember it's ever taken to fix something. I hate to say it, but it just sounds like BuRP doesn't really care. As long as they're getting NEW customers, who really cares about CURRENT/OLD customers. (Not that I'm saying you're old. )

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Your the first to report, but your thoughts sound right on.
    Still waiting for an order I placed on Dec 22

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerchris1270 View Post
    Still waiting for an order I placed on Dec 22
    I would say that's understandable. Not only are there COVID related issues involved but there were not 1 but 2 major holidays between then and now. Many of the vendor I work with on a daily basis were closed/out of the office during the week of Christmas AND the week of New Years. Even Lamonster was closed during those 2 weeks.

Spyder Garage

Twice I placed an order on brp. In both cases I called support after 2 or 3 weeks, and both times they claimed they had no record of the order. In both cases I got an email saying I would get an email when it was shipped to the dealer for pickup. I went elsewhere. I won't bother with brp again.
    Larry 2015 Spyder F3 SM6
    2015 F3 SM6 , Orange

Spyder Garage

Lol think how I feel. they ordered it 2x and got the wrong color part. Now they have no word on the 3rd time on where it is, 1 month later.
    "Friend to those who have no friends. Enemy to those who need no enemies. Headache to those who have no aspirin."~ The Phantom Texter
    2019 F3 s , Neutrino Aurora Accessory Fuse Block Blue

Spyder Garage

BRP website for ordering parts is back working. I was able to successfully place an order today.