Today I had my dealer install Doc Humphrey's Brake Pedal Height Adjustment Kit on my 2016 F3-T. (I'm definitely NOT a DIYer, so I have to rely on others to service my Spyder - So be it. -- This is the first of these kits installed by my dealer, so I just want to make sure that things are correct and safe.) Now, I've only rode it home (about 10 miles), so maybe it's too early to discuss this. Nut nevertheless, my initial feel is that the brake pedal is now too low. Although I can now just slide my foot over onto the pedal (which is what I wanted), I feel that I really have to point my toe too far to initiate an emergency stop. So, it feels a bit un-safe to me right now. So, I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to raise the height of the pedal (just a tad), now that the kit is installed?

2. If not, is there something to substitute for or thicken the rubber pad on the brake pedal (effective raising its height)?

3. The kit I bought was the lower-priced one and my peg was left in place. I notice that the bracket that Doc discusses starting at 0:38 in the video below was NOT installed and crimped near the front end of the rod near the brake pedal like Doc does. Am I correct in saying that this should have been done? (Again, I'm NOT a DIYer, but I try to understand installment videos before buying a product.)

4. At about 4:45 in the video, Doc talks about a safety spring that needs to be popped off before kit installation. The dealer returned a few small parts which I'll assume were replaced by the kit. But, I notice that he returned something that looks a lot like that safety spring to me. So, my question is - was that spring supposed to be replaced by something from the kit? Or should the original spring have been re-attached?

Please don't take this a negative post about either Doc's product or my dealer's competence because it's certainly not meant to be. (My dealer has installed a few other mods for me, and I've had no complaints about them.) I just want to make sure that it was done right and everything is safe (and whether I can still adjust the height - see questions 1 and 2). After all - this is the BRAKE PEDAL we're talking about!

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!