• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Any ideas on what this 2022 S2S thumping on the drive side might be, or what & where to troubleshoot?

S2Sryder

New member
While riding with my wife recently, she mentioned that she could feel the left passenger pedal thumping beneath her boot. I hadn’t ever noticed the issue because I’m always in the captain’s seat. I am able to put my left hand on the left passenger pedal while riding and can feel the thumping. It is a rhythmic thumping that increases with speed and decreases when I let off the throttle. There is no such issue on the non-drive side. If anyone has suggestions on what and where to troubleshoot, I’d be very interested in hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top