Okay gang, our next meet/greet/eat & ride will be on September 24th, at 11:30am. My wife and I have been scouring restaurants that could accommodate us with a eating & meeting area. There are not too many. There are none in Birch Run. Only eating areas, with tables and booths. So therefore we have decide and made a reservation for 11:30 at a place named Sullivan's in Saginaw. Sullivan's Food & Spirits
www.sullivansfoodandspirits.com
5235 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48638

I hope that all can make it. We have several that can't make it that day, and several that heard of our last meet & greet, and want to join in. There we a few that couldn't make it the last time, that I hope can make it this time. If there is any agenda that you want brought up, either jot it down, and bring it up at the meeting, or email, or better yet send me a pm on SpyderLovers, since my email gets hard to find things once a few days go by. Belinda & I will be taking in two rallys, back to back, in first and second week of September, so probably will check mail once a day or so, on the road.

If you want to do a ride after eating, I am sure everyone would love that, but I do not know the area. So, if someone could take the reigns on maybe setting up where we could ride to, that would be GREAT!

Anyone that wants to be included in our group please feel free to join us. The more the merrier. We had a great turnout the last time, I hope to see more new faces!

If you know you are coming, please leave a message here in this thread, saying you plan on attending, so we can tell the restaurant approximately how many will be there. We have to call them the day before, to let them know.

Have a blessed Memorial Day, and will see you all on the 24th.

Steve & Belinda