Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ View Post
I don't understand how someone can feel bullied on an internet forum, or more importantly why someone would let a stranger on a forum make them feel bullied. Heck, most of you here hate me and some of us have had it out, but I've never felt bullied or even given any of it a second thought. Most times its all been laughable, but never personal.

As long as the comments aren't threatening I just don't see it. Some people just have very thin skin. This isn't 5th grade. Sometimes we need to be told we are doing something stupid, or are being a brainless idiot.

While this isn't my show, Heavy handed moderation can be the venom that can take down a forum in short order. One of the "banned" didn't deserve it.....jmho.
I agree. Every time this subject comes up, I'm baffled by it because I just don't see the problem. Everybody's different. Some folks are "kinder" than others. That's just the way life is. I would certainly agree that "threatening" posts have no place here, but I don't believe I've ever really read one of those.

I've learned a lot here, and I truly enjoy this forum. I'm generally not offended by what anyone says. But I guess the posts that simply annoying me the most, are those posts that complain about what other folks have said.

As for the "friendly banter", and even what some folks call "mindless commenting", I probably engage in that less then some others , but I do enjoy reading it. I think it often makes the forum more interesting.

jmo.