I have been talking with some folks here in the Indiana forum to see if anyone would be interested in forming as Spyder Club here in Indy. There seems to be some interest. So if you're interested, we will be meeting this Sat (May 24th) at the Blueberry Hill Pancake House at Franklin Rd and Washington St. here in Indianapolis at 11am. I know some of you said you can't make it but are interested. I can't wait to meet you at the next meeting! My name is Mike. My wife and I own a 2014 Spyder RT Ltd. We live on Indy's southeast side. We went to Spyderfest in Springfield, Mo. and saw all the clubs there and thought "Why doesn't Indy have a club?" You could see the friendships, common interest (Spyder owners, sharing info, new ideas), and all the fun they were all having. We would like to meet other Spyder owners, ride with them, and make new friendships, and share in the fun of owning a Can Am Spyder. Although I have never done anything like this, I am willing to put time in learning and doing to help get a club together. So if you can't make it this weekend, and think you might be interested, reply here so we can see who's interested. Thanks for reading. Looking forward to meeting you! Mike and Gigi