Spyder Garage

Default Last Posts column is missing grpahic

Lemont, in all forums on the far right for the column "Last posts" the formatting and the graphic is messed up.
    The graphic is showing the long box with the X in the corner as it is missing on the server (or not in the right directory).

If you would like a screen shot of what I see let me know.

Bob
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Lemont, in all forums on the far right for the column "Last posts" the formatting and the graphic is messed up.
    The graphic is showing the long box with the X in the corner as it is missing on the server (or not in the right directory).

If you would like a screen shot of what I see let me know.

Bob

Hey Bob, just a thought, but I think Lamont would recieve your info quicker if you sent him a PM directly