Spyder Garage

Default How to post larger pictures?

Every time I post a pic it is a thumbnail you must click. One time I was able to post a larger picture and can't remember how I did it. Can someone guide me to post a larger picture?
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Post Here's what Teddy dug up for you

Attachments and Images

How do I attach a file to a post?
    To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
    In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
    How do I add an image to a post?
    If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
    To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Spyder Garage

Easiest way, if you don't have PhotoBucket or some other Web site where your photos are stored and accessed, is to upload them to one of your SpyderLovers albums, the n go to the ablum and copy them image code below the individual pic, then past it into your post. Note that there are still some size limitations on album photos, you may have to resize them slightly, but that makes it better in a post anyway, as a large one makes the viewer have to scoll the page to read the text. 800x600 pixels is a handy size.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Spyder Garage

If I can remember this it was copy and paste from my album. Thanks

Last edited by Magdave; 08-30-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

I use Flickr and it has a drop down box to select the size you wish to post
    09 GS SE5

20130727_151339 by Kebie05, on Flickr

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

you can also click image icon....find re-sized pic on your computer...insert...then double click pic and you have options to enlarge

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm going ot hve to experiment with this a bit so that I can get away from the tiny thumbnails....
    Thanks!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    you can also click image icon....find re-sized pic on your computer...insert...then double click pic and you have options to enlarge
    I find this method to be the easiest for me.