Quote Originally Posted by Bmmer View Post
Well you looked it up! All I am interested in is if anyone has the pinout for the 710000851 cable? If anyone has it I would appreciate someone posting it. Not all of us have been on this forum for the past eight years and if this is how people respond I won't be much longer.
What cable is that? A new thread with the cable name and the part number and asking for pinout info in the title will get you relevant responses, if anyone knows. The subject of this thread is so esoteric I doubt more than a few people will look at it. The subject line of a post is what grabs attention and elicits responses. The more definitive it is, the better. As a general rule we forum members and the forum administrators have found that adding on to an old thread does not get the attention a new thread does. Sometimes, an old thread is worth resurrecting but a comment in the post recognizing the thread is an old one helps the forum reader to understand why an old thread is being responded too. I'm just trying to help you get the kind of information you're seeking. I'm not putting you down one bit. I apologize if that's the way I came across.