Took my baby in today for an oil change and to have him check the shifting issue I have been experiencing over the last several weeks. I didn't think it was the trans, based on oil level being fine, and the shifting seemed to involve multiple inputs to the upshift to get it to engage. Then there were times that it would shift fine when shifting, but the problem was obvious. Ryan hooked it up to the BUDS and saw 39 faults ( related to the electronic shift ). He contacted BRP and they said they had 2 there currently with similar issues. They are sending a new shift. He will also be checking the shift solenoid ( and now it is starting to get past my understanding... lol ). Anyways, thought I would let you know what I am seeing just in case anyone else runs into it. My baby is ok to ride, he just stated it will be annoying till replaced. So while she is in there, I will add FOX shocks and finish the break pedals to BRP's upgrade ( billet aluminum ) to complete the peg pieces... woooohoooo excuse to upgrade Ride safe..