Spyder Garage

Default accomadation wanted for aussie

hey all im a fellow spyderrider here in australia ,, im looking at coming back over to the states for a holiday and wondering if there is some one who might take me in for a few weeks to show me the sights and rides ,, as i was there a few months ago in sanfransisco for a week ,, wasnt long enough loved it and didnt want to come back anyway if there is someone out there that might want a house mate foor a few weeks let me know ,,
    p.s im tidy can cook and know how to do most domestic chores also have a slight disability but nothing to dramatic ,, cheers

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Question Are you wanting to go back to California or anywhere in the US?

What part of the country are you wanting to stay at and when are you looking to travel? Seeing as its now fall here in the states, I'm guessing you'd prefer somewhere southern to stay warm, no? Give us a little more info to go on, and maybe some of us can assist you

spacetrucker

Default accomadation wanted for aussie

Your welcome to come to my home in Oregon, Portland , but its going to raine soon for a while here as its winter time now. Any your and all are always welcome to say here. With us any time you want doors open to all Spyder rides anyplace from. Oky seyall soon any one.....John w

Spyder Garage

You are welcome in my home in the California central valley. (about 75 miles east of San Francisco) We offer year round decent weather and riding venues second to none. I can even offer garage space. It gets into the 40's here in the winter and there can be fog in the mornings.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....

Spyder Garage

You are welcome to my home in the California central valley about 75 miles east of San Francisco. We offer good year round weather and arguably the best riding venues in the country. It can be inthe 40's in the winter and it can get foggy on ocassion but I have ridden year round with little difficulty. The coast of California is about the same no matter the time of the year.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....