Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPACETRUCKER

Spyder Garage

Many prayers for you from your Spyder Family in OHIO.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Teddy & I will definately keep John in our prayers

Wish we were closer, as I'm sure some lick'ns from Teddy would help cheer your soul Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every night

Spyder Garage

Continued prayers

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

from texas, hope he continues to improve.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

More prayers from New York for him and is family...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

spacetrucker

Default spacetrucker

Hello to all, last night dad had a really bad 2 stroke and now is on life support. we do not know how bad and what it did to him? we will have to wait and see. they open him up and did alot of work but doc say have to wait and see what goes on. just letting you all know. so now I guess I will now really sell the bike for him. will try to post pics but do not know how to get them up on this site? any help would be great, thks. So for now standing buy, and waiting for out come for him .. thks all for all your help. Cw.....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Josh
    AKA "Camdenlake"
    Soon to be 2012 Red Goldwing

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We are all real sorry to hear that this has happened to all of you guys.
    Be there for him right now; everything else can wait...
    More prayers to you guys!

Spyder Garage

Default So Sad to hear...

I was one who has been blessed many times over by your Dad's (aka John/Spacetrucker) kindness and generosity. Definitely blessed my socks off....continuing to Pray Pray Pray for all of you and please tell your Dad "thanks"....
    Karyl/murphybrown
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spacetrucker View Post
    Hello to all, last night dad had a really bad 2 stroke and now is on life support. we do not know how bad and what it did to him? we will have to wait and see. they open him up and did alot of work but doc say have to wait and see what goes on. just letting you all know. so now I guess I will now really sell the bike for him. will try to post pics but do not know how to get them up on this site? any help would be great, thks. So for now standing buy, and waiting for out come for him .. thks all for all your help. Cw.....
    Let us know if there is anything! Anything! we can do for John, you and Bev. We continue to pray for John.

Dan
    360-573-2532

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Our Prayers are with You

Spyderlovers from far and near have John in their thoughts and prayers. May God be with you in this trying time.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Praying for strength for the entire family.

spacetrucker

Default spacetrucker

Hello to all. Dad is doing fine so far. New hart in place thks to some here at va the did not make in time, the mach was dead on .Some one was calling to him hold on we have some thing for you hold. We he did now looks ok so far 12 hours in to it. Please DoNot call our home we are not their. on my dads cell while we are at the hous down here. my dads phone was over load. thks for all you have done and said. we will get new up date soon. I also saw some one eles had a fall, I hope hes ok and come thu with colors to. seams thier are a lot that have been hurt this year. never really look here to see what dads doing and all the spyders rides that are on here. ok. so update 3:25 pm west hes doing good on lif support and dose here us paps on bed in coed. Dam ham man he is but thats great tapes about every 4 hours "ok" so look good. all sings ok color well not great yet but soon. mom well not to great resting. so thaks for all of your helps. me going to take a nap ??? ok se-al soon will call when i have time more thks all... ps some neet things on the side to put in. Also how do you up loand pics to this post let me know.....Cw

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Our thoughts and prayers are with you John and also with your family. Mary and I had the opportunity to ride with John and John (Sealfloorboards) from Flagstaff to Cuba,Missouri last April. We spent a lot of time together on our 3 day trip as well as throughout Spyderfest. We both stayed a few days after the gala for work on our bikes at Cowtown. John you are a great guy and to hear you might not ryde again breaks our hearts. You get better and take one day at a time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and your family.

Love, Jim & Mary

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spacetrucker View Post
    Also how do you up loand pics to this post let me know.....Cw
    CW, sorry about your Dad. I met him at SITR last Monday, and I will keep him, your Mom, and your family in my prayers.

To post a picture you scroll down on the screen where you will find a button in-between the Manage Attachments: and Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip that says Manage Attachments. When you click on that button another box will open that says add files on top, and select files on bottom. When you click on the select files it will take you to where the pics are stored on your computer. Then you just click on the pic(s) you want, and click on upload files. Once done uploading the file, the file will be in the bottom box. All you need to do is click insert inline, and then done. The pics will be in your post, but I would not worry too much about pics. We all know what the RT looks like in red, and what the trailer looks like too. Just in case it helps, here is Nancy'sToy's Red RT, and I am sure he can post one with his trailer. Of course this will only help if your Dad's bike was stock. If you still need help up loading the pics let me know. You can email them to me, and I will post them for you. Just let me know and I will PM you me email address.

Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Me and my 2 fuzzy kids are praying for him and your family!!!

Spyder Garage

from south central Va

Spyder Garage

Default Recovery

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    From NC, prayers for recovery for John and peace for the family.
    From both of us.

Spyder Garage

Many prayers to John from his SRA family here in the San Francisco Bay Area. He's a great guy, I am happy to say that I got to spend some time with him up in Eureka. here is to his speedy recovery.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

Default SPACETRUCKER

from Indiana

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I met John last week at Spyders in the Redwoods, He is a GREAT guy and I wish him a speedy recovery.
    Spyder ryders all over the world are pulling for him, he is in our thoughts and we know he will make a quick recovery.

-George
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Spyder Garage

Default Miss you so much

John,

you must get better as we have a date for ice cream. You said you would buy ice cream if I rode my own spyder to your house.
    you were going to show Darrell and I how to get the RTS running better. I have ordered the J&m antennas for both of our bikes. I am going to be ordering the spark plugs and wire that you wanted us to get for the RTS and for my AC.

We are keeping very good thought for a speedy recovery and that you will be able to ride the spyder again.

We are very thankful for you and all your help you gave us on our trip to Eureka. Once we got the battery fully charged we haven't had
    any more dead battery. I wish I had the money to buy your bike it is an awesome bike and I know you took very good care of it and I would take care of it till you can ride again. I am hopefully that some day soon you will be riding it again and rocking out to your tunes and I will be right behind you my friend .

All our love and hugs,
    Cindy Walter
    Last edited by Spyder Couple; 08-15-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

Spyder 5 Team Member MickeyFisher's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey, John! I'm out of town for two weeks, but I'll be back in Santa Ana on the 2nd. If you're still resting and recuperating in Newport Beach then, let me know of there's anything I can do for you. I'm a short ride away.

Praying for a quick recovery!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Another helping of prayers from New York too!