Spyder Garage

Default My BumpSkid install

Just finished installing a BumpSkid on my 2011 RS, it took me about two and a half hours and it was a fairly straight forward, easy job. I'm very impressed with the quality of the components, way better than BRP's. My original skid plate did not survive my Colorado's adventures, I'm sure the BumpSkid should score better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343151132.838689.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343151096.553600.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343151179.987001.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Gotta LUV something thats not only functional but looks GREAT as well

SPYDERPOPS

Spyder Garage

Default A must have.

Yea, its my opinion, you gotta have this mod. Its essential for protecting the nose on this machine. The nose is just a piece of plastic, afterall.

There are too many stories of catching something at speeed with the nose, and the tuppware loses,...

Looks good too!
    2014 Spyder RT Limited , OEM NA Satin Platinum

Very Active Member MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just noticed the RS version on the SpyderPops site this morning. Glad they now offer one and it looks sweet

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Spyder Garage

I had a bump skid installed at Spyderpops along with the catalytic heat shields and i think they are really awesome and help protect my investment on my 2012 Lava Bronze RT Ltd. thanks Spyderpops

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default great looking bumpskid

Hi Hector.. it looks great dude!! I guess you got the best of both worlds: do some trail riding in Colorado and replace parts in your Spyder for better ones

My Spyder is all disassembled and waiting for: the tupperware to be back from the paint shop, exhaust pipes to be ceramic coated, new tires to be mounted in the new powder coated wheels, installing new oil pressure and battery gauges, mounting freshly powder coated rider and passenger pegs, amd the list goes on and on...

Here is a pic..

spyder.jpg
    Lets try to connect with the SoFlo group in mid august for a Steak dinner at Burns..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spy+ View Post
    Hi Hector.. it looks great dude!! I guess you got the best of both worlds: do some trail riding in Colorado and replace parts in your Spyder for better ones

My Spyder is all disassembled and waiting for: the tupperware to be back from the paint shop, exhaust pipes to be ceramic coated, new tires to be mounted in the new powder coated wheels, installing new oil pressure and battery gauges, mounting freshly powder coated rider and passenger pegs, amd the list goes on and on...

Here is a pic..

spyder.jpg
    Lets try to connect with the SoFlo group in mid august for a Steak dinner at Burns..
    Wow, talk about TLC It's gonna look great!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default Bump Skid

It will protect .
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I had a bump skid installed at Spyderpops along with the catalytic heat shields and i think they are really awesome and help protect my investment on my 2012 Lava Bronze RT Ltd. thanks Spyderpops

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    Does spyderpops actually have a shop where they install these?
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up bash plate

Hi all ive just installed an alloy skid plate (we call them bash plates in OZ ) and its a beauty same shape as the original made of 4mm thick aluminium alloy it should last longer than the spyder. cheers mick

SpyderLovers Sponsor SPYDERPOPS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by major911 View Post
    Does spyderpops actually have a shop where they install these?
    Yes, we do installs in our shop in Pearcy, AR. it is 13mi. outside of Hot Springs and close to some really great riding.

We require An appointment because the owner likes to ride his Spyder for days at a time.

Spyder Garage

Looks great! It's on my "TO DO" mod li$ting.
    ----
    USAF Retired (1986 - 2006)
    Ohio PGR Ride Captain
    Riding with Dignity, Honor and Respect

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

mine too!
    And as backup; it's also made the Christmas Wish-List as well!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERPOPS View Post
    Yes, we do installs in our shop in Pearcy, AR. it is 13mi. outside of Hot Springs and close to some really great riding.

We require An appointment because the owner likes to ride his Spyder for days at a time.
    do you ever travel to any of the events like bikeweek or biketoberfest?
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Spyder Garage

Cool SWEET!

Nice job... I'm starting my Spyderprops installation marathon today!...bought just about every RS item on the page! Nice to see it is a straight forward job. I got a little lesson in what heat is by moving out here to Vegas...looking forward to the heat control improvements

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by major911 View Post
    do you ever travel to any of the events like bikeweek or biketoberfest?
    I am not sure which events he goes to but he does go to several and he will do installs at the events

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer