Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder owners in Bryant, arkansas

Hi, my brother in law and i just bought two new 2012 RT Limiteds (one white and one bronze). We are looking for other folks in the general area to ride with. anyone out there?

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

to both of you!!! A fine selection!
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Thanks, we are really enjoying the rides

2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Congrats on your spyder. 5 days and I will join the spyder owners. Have great fun riding..

Spyder Garage

To both y'all! I just bought a new Spyder RTS silver on friday July 13th. My brother in law has a new Spyder RTS silver as well. However he lives in Texas and I'm in Florida.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Congrats and welcome to Spyderlovers!

I am in Jonesboro, but there several on here from central Arkansas and every few months you will see here posted "group" rides that hopefully you can make. Keep an eye on this area for annoucements.

Spyder Garage

This is a very good forum to meet other spyder ryders

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

to the family and on your spyder purchase. Dale

Spyder Garage

• Quote Originally Posted by Chief Joe View Post
      Hi, my brother in law and i just bought two new 2012 RT Limiteds (one white and one bronze). We are looking for other folks in the general area to ride with. anyone out there?

[QUOTE=Chief Joe;485084]

Welcome Chief and congrats on your purchase. I'm in Hot Springs Village and as Ark Terry mentioned, monthly rides are posted here.
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Spyder Garage

I not far from you ether. Donaldson, south of Malvern. Welcome! When I get mine back from cowtown for some repairs. I will be ready to go. Big bike rally in Mountain View 8-17-12 http://www.mountainsmusicmotorcycles.com/
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy & I would like to say Congrats on the New Rydes & Welcome to the SpyderHood

&

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I'm not too far from you either, up in White County (just north of Searcy). Be sure to put a trip north on your calendar for September 22 to join us in a biker parade supporting foster kids. I'm part of a non-profit called Bikers 4 Foster Kids and last year I was the only Spyder in the parade. Maybe you can join up and change that!

Hope to meet you and your brother-in-law soon!

Spyder Garage

and on the new rydes. You have come to the right place for all things

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder owners in Bryant, arkansas

here's one for each of you. don't forget, now it's mod time. have fun & ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Congrats on your new Spyder. We've found Spyder owners to be some of the finest folks you'll ever meet. I'm located up in Benton County. Hoping to be able to ride again by mid September.

Spyder Garage

Mods so far are: Spyderpops stainless steel vent grills, heat blocker, bumpskid and catalitic converter shields and custom cup holder. I figure a bike is kind of like a boat, a hole that you keep throwing money into. LOL

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Chief Joe

Congrats on your & your Son-in-Laws recent purchases of new Spyders. We found that the more you ryde the more you like the Spyder. We are not far from you; down in Sheridan.

It's been soooo hot lately (for us) that we haven't gone out on any rydes of any distance. The Chuckster has been scheduling the rydes in the recent past, but haven't heard from him for awhile. Maybe he's like us and doesn't want to try to do anything because of the heat. Anyway, congratulations again! Keep an eye on this forum for just about anything Syder related, including group rydes.

Doyle

Spyder Garage

Doyle

Look forward to meeting you, we went to Tunica Mississippi on the Spyders Friday and Came back on Saturday, we stayed mostly on Hwy 70, great ride with lots of refreshment stops.

Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by D&J's#2 View Post
    Congrats on your & your Son-in-Laws recent purchases of new Spyders. We found that the more you ryde the more you like the Spyder. We are not far from you; down in Sheridan.

It's been soooo hot lately (for us) that we haven't gone out on any rydes of any distance. The Chuckster has been scheduling the rydes in the recent past, but haven't heard from him for awhile. Maybe he's like us and doesn't want to try to do anything because of the heat. Anyway, congratulations again! Keep an eye on this forum for just about anything Syder related, including group rydes.

Doyle
    Chuck is probably withering away like the rest of us. Geez it's been hot. But, if it's any consolation it's not nearly as humid as it was a week ago, and probably still is, in NE. We were really glad to get back home.

Welcome aboard Chief Joe!

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations Chief Joe

Let me join all of the other Spyder riders in welcoming you into the fraternity of Spyder owners. We do have rides and they are announced here on Spyderlovers.com. I also send out emails. If you would like to receive notification via email, send me a pm with your email address and I will put you on the list.
    The weather has been so hot that I have not scheduled a ride this month. However, I have been considering an evening ride for a couple of hours. I'll notify everyone when that ride is scheduled.

For sure we will be going to Searcy to join Faran on the ride for foster children on September 22,

In the meantime, enjoy your Spyder and ride safely.

Chuckster

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

We will be going to Searcy also, sent you the email addresses. We are thoroughly enjoying our Spyders

Spyder Garage

Default Ne Spyder Owner In Bryant Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post

The wife and have been riding our RT 2010 now for two years. Live in Hot Springs Village, Ar

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    The wife and have been riding our RT 2010 now for two years. Live in Hot Springs Village, Ar
    We rode around Hot Springs all day Saturday with a group from Bryant And Benton, email me sometime and we can get together for a ride, we love to ride in Hot Springs, jplouch@stephensgroup.com

Joe & Sheila