Spyder Garage

Default Price on RT Limited

I'm thinking on move up to a Limited white RT, what's a good price to try to buy it at?

Spyder Garage

Usually with $1000-2000 of MSRP. I don't think you will find deep discounts. Based on the action I see on the site, RT'S are selling--so no need to deep discount them. I always suggest finding a dealer to by from that has a good service reputation.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Post Arntufun is gonna have a caniption when he reads this thread - LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Savant70648 View Post
    I'm thinking on move up to a Limited white RT, what's a good price to try to buy it at?
    on your decision to "MOVE UP" to an RT, the comfort level is hard to match on an RS & the more comfortable you are, the more you want to ryde

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Usually with $1000-2000 of MSRP. I don't think you will find deep discounts. Based on the action I see on the site, RT'S are selling--so no need to deep discount them. I always suggest finding a dealer to by from that has a good service reputation.
    Tho, if you keep your eye on the for sale forum, & it doesn't have to be new, you can usually find a GREAT DEAL on a gently used machine. A few months back, I saw a slightly used LMTD go for $23,500

Either way you choose to go, good luck on your quest

Spyder Garage

I purchased mine in January and paid $200 off MSRP, GM said the Limited is hard to keep on the floor and dealer would not discount. I could have purchased and RT SE5 2011 new for about 22K but we wanted a White Limited. I did get above KBB on my trades and a discount on the extended warranty, a discount on the maintenance contract and a Utophia backrest. I was happy with my deal.
    'Bikeless'

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ya- and you can expect to see the used ones commanding darn near the price of a new one if only one or two model years behind (although I am sure that the trade in people did not hear that same story). I was looking to add a bike to go along with my wife's RT-Limited and saw the same for gently used Harleys. I just could not make a price justification on paying within $1500 of new for something used with most of the warranty already out. I just happened to stumble into a CanAm dealer that had a 2011 RT A&C that was still factory new (0 miles, never prepped nor titled) that he was really interested in moving that day. I actually got that one at a better price than the used 2010's that I was looking at. So no Harley for me . But, another spyder was really what I think I wanted anyhow - even more cool, more rare, and a LOT safer

Like the other poster stated - demand remains good so you will likely not see a lot of movement too far from MSRP in most cases.

Now I need a bigger garage!
    Last edited by Huntindawg1962; 05-20-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    MODS 2013 - Ultimate, Remote / LED Halos, Pete's Dash kits , Elka's!
    2011 RT A&C-SM5 - Orbital Blue (mine)
    Xenon Lights, Polk speakers (4), 5-LED lamps, fog lights, Sypderpops grills, OGB grips, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights. Seal FLRBDS, Two Brothers Muffler, ZUMO 665 w XM, Gloryders, HMT Brake.
    2012 RT-LTD SE5 -Lava (hers)
    MODS: Spyderpops chrome grills, TIPS and CHANNELZ lights, HMT Brake, Seal FLRBDS, Gloryders, OGB Grips

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Price on RT Limited

Well I just bought my RT Limited in Pearl White from the dealer in Hamilton, Al today, at I thought a really good price of $27,210.00 out the door! If you go there check with the salesman named Phillip! I ended up spending more because I ordered a communication system, and 2 helments. I also bought a 5 year extended warranty and a dealer service package that will lower my service cost. They gave me discounts on all the extras I bought too. It was a good buying trip !

Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT Limited

I just bought my new 2012 Lava Bronze for $26,499.00 + ttl
    Louis Powersports in Greenville, TX. Talk to Curtis
    J. D.

Spyder Garage

You can get a Limited for $26,900 at Pro Caliber in Longview, WA - if you're willing to haggle. But our other local dealer won't deal at all… it's full MSRP or take a walk.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 20Limited12 View Post
    I just bought my new 2012 Lava Bronze for $26,499.00 + ttl
    Louis Powersports in Greenville, TX. Talk to Curtis
    J. D.
    I bought my rt from them also and I have had no problems (knock on wood). They were the cheapest dealer I could find that I was comfortable working with.

Spyder Garage

The prices get lower toward the end of the model year, if you can find a Ltd left over !

When I bought my 2012 LB Ltd, I shopped 3 well known dealers but bought from the one that threw in the BEST extended warranty plus gave me a price $2k less than other dealers. Shop around, its worth the trip!

Spyder Garage

Default Louis Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by HICKORY View Post
    I bought my rt from them also and I have had no problems (knock on wood). They were the cheapest dealer I could find that I was comfortable working with.
    They were very accomodating easy to work with. I just wish they were close enough to use their service department.
    J. D.