Spyder Garage

Default Special Thanks to CowTown USA's Staff

I normally don't post about my experiences at dealers, but this one was so diffrent and special, that I felt that I needed to share with all Spyder Lovers. I recently purchased a RSS at CowTown USA in Cuba,MO. The great experience started with the first phone call I made to Len to assist me with parts for my exsisting RT. His full knowledge about the issue I was having wowed me. A few weeks later I planned to purchase a RSS, the first name that came to mind was Len. I did, and once again he did not dissappoint with his customer service and knowledge. After he assured me that everything was taken care of, I started the drive from Florida to Cuba, MO, already feeling good about things, when I made it there the warming hospitality that I got from Len and the team at Cowtown was OUTSTANDING. They stayed after hours to make sure all was taken care of on my new and exsisting bikes. All I can say, is that the one and only place I would recommend for any exsisting or future spyder owner, is COWTOWN, USA.

Once again, thank you Len and staff for a great experience, you guys sure showed me that awesome customer service still exsists.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sunburn View Post
    I normally don't post about my experiences at dealers, but this one was so diffrent and special, that I felt that I needed to share with all Spyder Lovers. I recently purchased a RSS at CowTown USA in Cuba,MO. The great experience started with the first phone call I made to Len to assist me with parts for my exsisting RT. His full knowledge about the issue I was having wowed me. A few weeks later I planned to purchase a RSS, the first name that came to mind was Len. I did, and once again he did not dissappoint with his customer service and knowledge. After he assured me that everything was taken care of, I started the drive from Florida to Cuba, MO, already feeling good about things, when I made it there the warming hospitality that I got from Len and the team at Cowtown was OUTSTANDING. They stayed after hours to make sure all was taken care of on my new and exsisting bikes. All I can say, is that the one and only place I would recommend for any exsisting or future spyder owner, is COWTOWN, USA.

Once again, thank you Len and staff for a great experience, you guys sure showed me that awesome customer service still exsists.
    YEP ARN'T THEY THE CATS MEOW!!!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy and I Couldn't Agree More

IMG_20120107_161619.jpgAfter our first Really Bad 2010 dealer experience with a dealer in WVA & our local BAD dealer (now Closed) we had almost lost hope with what a good Spyder dealer might look like Then came Len along with the crew at Cowtown and now, anyone that asks me about where a good dealers is no matter where in the WORLD they are I tell them to call Len and so far, they've all spoken english Teddy and I rode 450 miles one way at this very time last year to pick up Teds Red Sled from Len and the man revived our faithin what a good dealer is and does your FAMILY 1st and a customer 2nd, and thats how we've been treated since the first time we talked 2nd to none I tell you