Spyder Garage

Default Dallas Tornadoes

Hopes and prayers to our fellow Texas Spyder Ryders!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SDM View Post
    Hopes and prayers to our fellow Texas Spyder Ryders!!!
    Thanks! I was lucky as I hope the others were. One went by 5 miles to the west, one, five miles to the east.
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ataDude View Post
    Thanks! I was lucky as I hope the others were. One went by 5 miles to the west, one, five miles to the east.
    That's CLOSE enough!!!

Glad all is well. Good to see a post from you. Hope one day you are back Spydering.
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

Deep storms that have slowly rolled through Texas. Dallas area was hard hit. Where we are in Tyler, we escaped with only some light hail. At my home, only rain. But loads of folks need prayers. Lots of damage. 53,000+ lightning hits in the last hour within 100 miles of Tyler.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

A tornado hit only a couple of miles from our house but all is good. Last May a down draft took the roof off our house and in 2000, it totally destroyed the house. We spent the afternoon worried, and I left work to check the house and make sure the dogs were safe. It was a wild day here, but the people who really need our prayers are in Lancaster and Forney - some hard hit folks there. So please say your prayers for them, we are!
    2011 RT-SE5 - Orbital Blue - Garmin Zumo 660, Shoei Firestrike Helmets, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth, Real Chrome Dash Kit, Butler Mug and Camera Mount, Spyderpops Heat Shield, Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard

Spyder Garage

Prayer are with you all.

Spyder Garage

I just saw the news, man that was something hope everyone is ok.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Ok here also, live in red oak, just south of lancaster, just a little hail here.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

My future son-in-law works for American. 60 American planes and 32 Eagle planes have hail damage and are grounded. DFW in his words is a travel mess right now.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Prayers go out o all our Dallas Ft Worth Texas Spyder folks. Pease let us know if anyone needs something.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Prayers going out to all in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Talked to my sister in Irving and they had quarter size hail for about 15 minutes. Covered the ground. She works out at the DFW airport and said one touched down not far from where she was. Praising the Lord that all are safe.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Good to go out here, just had to deal with the sirens and hide in the closet for a little bit. I was more scared for my two girls who were on lockdown at their schools and I couldn't get to them. Oh well, springtime in Tx.

2011 Spyder RT A&C SE5

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Teddy & I are pray'n for all those effected

Its been a month now since devastating tornadoes ripped thru our area & we (Like Many) were blessed with no damage, but the reminder is on the news every night & after seeing this in TX, it looks like 2012 is going to be a very bad year for weather related events. No one can tame Mother Nature & we just pray for ALL those that she chooses to show her Mighty Wrath to

Spyder Garage

My prayers go out to everyone that have been affected by these storms. Its good to here from our fellow spyderlovers that are safe.
    Lets hope it stays that way for everyone..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Our kids and grandkids are in the Ft Worth and Arlington area and they are fine. Our prayers are with those who weren't quite so lucky. Looked like there was a lot of damage.

Cotton

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Thought and Prayers go out to our Texas SpyderLovers.

Hope you all are Safe and Sound! It looked pretty bad on the news.

Spyder Garage

Thoughts and prayers go out to all who were involved.

It was especially scarry to see trailers for 18 wheelers being blown around like toys. That was one powerful storm system.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mowin View Post
    My prayers go out to everyone that have been affected by these storms. Its good to here from our fellow spyderlovers that are safe.
    Lets hope it stays that way for everyone..
    Well said!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i was on the spyder yesterday i was at the dealership in lewisville,tx getting my new gauges installed man they are awesome looking but anyway they finished my bike just before the storms blew in and i asked can i keep the bike here in the garage they said sorry we need the space so i paid and headed to some kind of cover i cam across a self serve car wash and sat there for 1 1/2hrs but man the hail was loud under that tin roof saw 3 cars that had there windows blown out that were looking for cover. but me and the spyder are safe and sound with no damage you should of seen the looks i was getting as i was going home even the cops thought i was crazy. when i got home i asked well any hail nope just rain so we lucked out too thank god last yr my truck got damaged twice by hail. i checked with some riders that live in arlington,tx sounded like just hail damge and no tornados thank god for that.well getting graphics on the bike this a.m. can't wait to see hows it going to look. prayers to all that did suffer damage.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PRAYERS

MAY THOSE WHO NEED IT GET MOST OF GOD'S ATTENTION NOW....RIGHT NOW.....Mike

Spyder Garage

Prayers to all those in Texas effected by the tornados.

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    i was on the spyder yesterday i was at the dealership in lewisville,tx getting my new gauges installed man they are awesome looking but anyway they finished my bike just before the storms blew in and i asked can i keep the bike here in the garage they said sorry we need the space so i paid and headed to some kind of cover i cam across a self serve car wash and sat there for 1 1/2hrs but man the hail was loud under that tin roof saw 3 cars that had there windows blown out that were looking for cover. but me and the spyder are safe and sound with no damage you should of seen the looks i was getting as i was going home even the cops thought i was crazy. when i got home i asked well any hail nope just rain so we lucked out too thank god last yr my truck got damaged twice by hail. i checked with some riders that live in arlington,tx sounded like just hail damge and no tornados thank god for that.well getting graphics on the bike this a.m. can't wait to see hows it going to look. prayers to all that did suffer damage.
    I'm sure that was an extremely scary situation. Glad you and the RT are okay. I don't know the whole story but I might be looking for another dealer if mine put me outside in that kind of situation.

Cotton

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yfactor View Post
    Prayers to all those in Texas effected by the tornados.
    Likewise!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qt4jwq
    I'm mobile using Tapatalk
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series