Spyder Garage

Default sponser service issues

Just had to post about my experiences. I ordered the skid plate from spyderpops and the belt tensioner from smoothspyder on tuesday night. I was hoping they would be delivered by monday since I live in the country and mail seems to take a cuple of exrtra days to get to me. I come home today after work and what do I find--------2 deliveries.

Dang efficient sponsers, what were they thinking, I had the weekend all planned out with rides. Now I have to decide, put on the new goodies or ride. I guess the goodies will still be in the garage when I get back from riding.

Great job guys, 3 days to my house, shipped wed and arrived on friday, great service.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Spyder Garage

Both simple installs . Install one each morning and ride the rest of the day. You will certainly notice a huge difference with the belt tensioner .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default sponser service issues

I agree 110%. I have ordered from several of our site sponsors and they all had great customer service, fast delivery and they seem to care about us the customer.

Ralph
    2011 RT LTD /MODS: Seal Floorboards, Elkas, SpyderPops Bump Skid and Block off plate, HMT Brake light, BajaRon's sway bar, Heim Links, Diamond R's passenger armrest, Utopia driver backrest

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We DO love our sponsors!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

We do have great sponsors.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I am a very small sponsor here on Spyderlovers. And I must say that it really goes both ways. Spyderlover customers are very easy to work with, reasonable and even forgiving on the occasion where things don't go as they should have.

It really is a joy and a pleasure to have this caliber of customer. Most of who are knowledgable or, if not, ask very good questions making the job of getting the right item out the first time. Especially with clothing articles. It takes a bit more on the front end to be sure but really pays off when the right jacket, helmet, etc. arrives on your doorstep.

This is a great bunch of people and frankly, I'm just glad to be a small part of it!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    I am a very small sponsor here on Spyderlovers. And I must say that it really goes both ways. Spyderlover customers are very easy to work with, reasonable and even forgiving on the occasion where things don't go as they should have.

It really is a joy and a pleasure to have this caliber of customer. Most of who are knowledgable or, if not, ask very good questions making the job of getting the right item out the first time. Especially with clothing articles. It takes a bit more on the front end to be sure but really pays off when the right jacket, helmet, etc. arrives on your doorstep.

This is a great bunch of people and frankly, I'm just glad to be a small part of it!
    You know Ron that is true. If the community wasn't great, the great sponsors wouldn't' stay around very long. It is a great symbiotic thing going on here - connecting all different kinds of people with a common interest together.

And Ron, I think you are probably a bigger part if it than you might imagine!

Spyder Garage

so the belt tensioner make a big difference?
    i have considered it but never looked into it too much....
    KIP
    2011 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Warp10: I'm thinking about the tensioner also but not sure about having to drill a couple holes underneath, assuming its going on an RT. How about some feedback on the installation process after you've done it.