pitbull

Default RT-SPYDERFEST SPYDERS

We are officially under way on 10 new spyderfest RT's. The package this year will be 999.00 over the stock RT price but will include over 3000 in mods, and all of it installed. We will be releasing pics in the next few weeks on completed bikes. We are also posting on spyderfest u.s. On facebook. Excited about these lovely ladies.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up If your in the market, this is the BEST way to go & I'm speaking from personal exp.

Len & the crew at Cowtown know what their doing
    You won't be able to find another dealer in the country that can compete for all that your going to get
    Teddy & I actually got the 1st SpyderFest Edition RT-S from last years (2011) group of 5 that Len did & we are EXTREMELY HAPPY

IMG_20120107_153316.jpg037.jpg
    025.jpg016.jpgIMG_20110911_140936.jpg

Spyder Garage

While out at Cowtown yesterday, we saw the first of these to have the "graphics" applied . All I can say is no one will be dissapointed with the look of these Spyderfest Editions this year. As always, Len is outdoing himself again!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    We are officially under way on 10 new spyderfest RT's. The package this year will be 999.00 over the stock RT price but will include over 3000 in mods, and all of it installed. We will be releasing pics in the next few weeks on completed bikes. We are also posting on spyderfest u.s. On facebook. Excited about these lovely ladies.

Len I will gladly give you not 999.00 but a wooping 1000.00 dollars for 3000 worth of STUFF when I come down in June....ok it was worth a shot....I know I know yes I will bring some Canadian Bacon with me as well lol. Just kidding if We lived south of the border I would be on this deal like a fly on a week old steak.
    Love the 3 wheels way of life

2011 RT Limited

Mods

Custom vinyl wrap
    Two brothers exhaust
    custom glo riders
    carbon fiber dash kit(orange)
    2013 15 inch wheels powder coated orange
    all factory castings powder coated orange
    Elka's
    Baha Ron sway bar(will be powder coated orange next winter)
    Spyder pops (every thing he has for the rt)
    Lamonts hiway pegs