Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need prayer for

Spyder Garage

Prayers for him and family.

john

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Our prayers are with you all. We serve an Awesome God. He has a mighty hand that can heal, comfort, and lead. Be patient, it will be in His time.

Spyder Garage

In our thoughts. All the best
    Aspydering Ryder
    subsisto inrideo amicitia

I may not be perfect but, I am Canadian, and that's close enough!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Brian,
    You know I have already lifted up Danial for his healing, and Beth for the strength to make it through this challenging time. I am also lifting you, Joy, and Helen to our Father in Heaven for strength during this time. I just can't wait for the praise report to come out of this. Remember, "by HIS stripes we were healed". I am standing firm on this, and know everything will be okay.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Absolutely...an honor to pray for your needs.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

prayers from Texas for all....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you for share'n*Teddy & I are pray'n for all involved

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Your family is my thoughts and 's

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lamont mentioned that there seemed to be a lot of bad news on the board lately. Can I share a small victory? Two days following an accident that left him a quad, Daniel can feel his feet. Do you realize how HUGE this is with a c5-7 fx? In my heart of hearts with prayers to our Lord or Lords I believe the merciful hand of the Great Physician is touching Daniel.

I did not physically see Daniel yesterday. The medical staff advised the family to cut down on the amount of time we spend next to his bed, especially with this type of injury. His body is still in shock (low BP) for surgery. But with the encouraging sign of feeling returning indicates some of the swelling on the cord is going down.

The human body has incredible self healing powers (proof enough of God existence for me). We all possess the "fight or flight" syndrome within our bodies which is transmitted through the central nervous system. The more we fight, the more we repair and the blood pressure is directly involved in this. Ever agitate your parents when you were a kid? Parents fight (scream), kids flight (cry).

In conversation with a dear friend of mine at church who sustained a virtually identical injury, he was not expected to live. But with a network of prayers he cheated death, is walking and carrying on a normal life. He said that after 30-45 days, whatever sensation you have is pretty much it. But to have feeling in your feet after 2 days, is virtually a miracle.

My daughter is holding up much better than I anticipated. She has become a pillar of strength beyond my dreams. Yesterday, was her mother in law's sisters funeral (she lost 2 sisters within a week). She was unable to be with her sister so following the funeral they brought the sister to her. So there in the hospital parking lot, the sisters were united for one last time. I have never heard of anything like this.

Long story, I'm sorry. Keep the prayers coming folks. This is one situation you can't turn the key 3 times to clear the code. You have to stay in LM for awhile.

But Daniel will RUN!
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Prayers from my corner of the world.
    Thanks for sharing the good news as well. Glad there are so many people from this board praying for everyone and that prayer requests are honored.

Spyder Garage

Sending prayers out to you and your family. Glad to hear the good news, and waiting to hear more great news.

Spyder Garage

Update on Daniel: They took him off his pain meds and now he is in pain "all over". He is alert now and wasn't even aware of the halo device on his head. This morning he will be having his first surgery to pin his neck. Soon he will begin rehab for the long road back. Keep Daniel and Elizabeth in your prayers. Thank you and may God bless.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will pray continuously for Daniel, your family and the medical teams.

Spyder Garage

praying for you and your family... keep the faith, I have a friend who wrecked her car and had the same injury as Daniel... it took time but after surgery and rehab she is now doing well and almost back to normal... hang in there and God Bless.
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update.......continued prayers.. Sounds like feeling "pain all over" is a good thing...........better then no feeling!

Spyder Garage

Daniel had a 2 in 1 surgery yesterday and the doctors said that it went "extremely well". He will remain with the halo device and ventilator and pain meds for a little while. For now we wait and see what God heals. Keep praying. Thanks.

I know this is not a Spyder issue but one more voice to the Almighty doesn't hurt.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Daniel had a 2 in 1 surgery yesterday and the doctors said that it went "extremely well". He will remain with the halo device and ventilator and pain meds for a little while. For now we wait and see what God heals. Keep praying. Thanks.

I know this is not a Spyder issue but one more voice to the Almighty doesn't hurt.
    God is indeed great brother. He is a Mighty and a Merciful God. God hears us and he is hearing all our prayers for Daniel. Please do keep us posted. I love to watch the Lord as He acts on our behalf, and for His will.

God Bless, Steve
    I don't consider myself a Spyder Ryder, I consider myself a Spyder Pylot!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that the situation continues to show some hope for him... More prayers are being offered!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Brian,

Wow, what a terrible tragedy, my friend. Of course we will be praying constantly and trusting our Lord Jesus Christ to bring complete healing. I know that you know these verses, but just wanted to remind you of His love in this tough time. Call me if I can do anything.

Chuck

Psalm 91
    1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.4 He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished. 9 If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! 14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.16 I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”

Spyder Garage

So happy to hear of your encouraging update!!! I have been keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers every day since I read about what happened. I will continue to do so and hope for a full recovery soon! Please keep us up to date on how he is doing!!!

Spyder Garage

I am praying for your family. After our tragic loss last week I realized how strong you can become when you leave it in the Lord's hands. God bless your son-in-law and all of your family!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pastorchuck View Post
    Brian,

Wow, what a terrible tragedy, my friend. Of course we will be praying constantly and trusting our Lord Jesus Christ to bring complete healing. I know that you know these verses, but just wanted to remind you of His love in this tough time. Call me if I can do anything.

Chuck

Psalm 91
    1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.3 For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.4 He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished. 9 If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter,10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! 14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.16 I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”
    Wow Chuck! LOng time no hear and never seen my friend. PM me and let me know how life is going for you. Very grateful for Psalm 91. I haven't read this in awhile.

Update:

Daniel slowly continues to improve which encourages his families, near and far. Yesterday they had him sitting up in bed though he is largely in and out of sleep. He still is on the ventilator though he is breathing more on his own and less on the machine which is very encouraging. They plan on : (removing the ventilator) today or tomorrow. He is able to rotate his arms now but still is unable to grasp but he tries. They have 2 rolled up wash clothes on his lap to exercise these nerves and muscles. His wife has warned him that he needs to use these if he expects to use a mouse again.

Before the accident he had a passion for a Ninja to ride to work on. My daughter has warned him that is out now but a Spyder will be OK. He smiles at this thought. A Spyder can warm anyones heart.

Perhaps when he recovers I will show him the "Enabled Ryders" section of this site and show him videos of Seth, and others, out racing around. These are wonderful testimonies.

If you wish to donate to his expenses an account with http://hdphoenixfoundation.com has been set up. In the "search" bar type in DANIEL RIBERA and may the Lord bless you.
    Last edited by Desert Spyder; 07-23-2011 at 07:22 AM.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Here's an update on my son-in-law Daniel. He had a trach done about 4 hrs ago and they removed his halo although the ventilator is now in the trach. Its a victory none the less because you can't keep the tubes in the mouth forever. His pain scale has dropped from a 17 out of 10 to a 5 virtually overnight. And best of all ... he moved BOTH FEET. Just a fraction of an inch, but I told him to give us a demo, and he did. Praise the Lord! Champagne tonight baby! His upper body movement is getting stronger. He even wrote the letter "A" with his weak hand. He was in good spirits this afternoon, even clowning around. He should be transferred to a rehab center in the next few days. God is good!
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

PTL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

for a full recovery.
    Happy Owner