Thread: May 5th party

Spyder Garage

Default May 5th Cinco de Mayo party

Another month...another Ohio BRP dealer sponsored party. This one with a theme! Come out and join everyone for some good food and better company.

ASK Powersports Cinco de Mayo party
    Last edited by pierrelogic; 05-02-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: update thread title

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Another month...another Ohio BRP dealer sponsored party. This one with a theme! Come out and join everyone for some good food and better company.

ASK Powersports Cinco de Mayo party
    would love to attend,unfortunately I have a game to umpire that day-have fun.
    brp backrest & rack system,kuryakyn passenger "floorboards",hindle performance exhaust,"permanent"battery tender jr."hookup",cupholder,ram mounting system for gps,brp 1"riser block,nmn 3" risers,calsi xl windshield,nmn day runner lights,brp trunk liner,cardio 4 communication system

Spyder Garage

I'll be in Minneapolis for a planning conference, but I look forward to the after action report.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking Teddy should be able to make it

& if I'm lucky, he'll allow me to drive his new to get him there

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry we will be in Boston, for sons graduation.

Spyder Garage

Partly cloudy and 61 degree is the forecast.

Hope to see some new faces at the Cinco De Mayo party. Put in a second request to get the region's BRP rep to be there.

Party is scheduled for 6 PM but if you get there around 5 that will be fine. I'll probably be there a little after 5 PM. Getting primed for our first club right on the 21st of may. The Hill Billy hotdog Ryde.

Spyder Garage

Well I won't be seein' ya'll at the party tomorrow, another cataract surgury today at 3 pm. puttin' a crimp in my spring ridin' & I don't like it. But then "thats life" ----Budro

Spyder Garage

What's up with ASK and Thursday events? Oh, well. Have fun!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brevet05 View Post
    What's up with ASK and Thursday events? Oh, well. Have fun!
    and good point! We could change the open houses in the future to a Saturday if you will try to make the trip. They are closed on Sundays. Should have at least 6 Spyders there tomorrow.

We are leaving from ASK Lancaster on the Hill Billy hot Dog ryde on the 21st. You ryding with us? That's going to be an awesome ryde and pretty good food to boot. for good weather.

@Budro...you just get healed up..there will be plenty of rides in your future with us.

Spyder Garage

Pretty nice gathering tonight. Total of 8 Spyders showed. Even Jeff the Ohio BRP rep showed.

Most we have had at one party. The trend is looking go for more as the temperatures go up. Has anyone eer seen two Spyders that are identical...even in a dealership?