Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking 4/25/11*68F*Rainy off & on all day.... We Still Rode

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RED 1 View Post
    Dave, did I read that you changed out the shocks on your new scoot? I think I read where BRP upgraded the 2011 shocks from the 2010. If you did, I wonder why....and are the Elka better than the OEM 2011??

George, Teddy didn't get a regular 2011 RT-S, he got a Limited (#1 out of 6) Edition SpYderFEST version RT-S SE5 in Viper Red made by Len & the other Great Folks at Cowtown USA in Cuba MO, Home of the 2011 SpYderFEST!!! On these Limited Edition SpYderFEST Spyder's, they all started as RT-S bases and then they added choice After Market Upgrades from SpyderLovers Vendors. One of those upgrades, were the Elka Shocks. From my understanding, the 2011 upgraded STOCK OEM Shocks, are much improved from the 2010. Ive no experience with them, so I can't coment, sorry. All I can say, is that TEDDY LOVES HIS ELKA's (Thanks Len)My guess, the 2011's should be fine for most. But Teddy, You know he warrants the BEST and we're REALLY LOVING HIS New 2011

We got the Camper out today and are going thru (with the help of my best friend & Scotty's directions) the arguous process of adding running/drive lights to the Moto-Mate Camper, adding the Garmin GPS to the dash, disconnected the analogue gauges so they show up on the LCD, I like it much better that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 04-24-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

Question 4/25/11*61F*ThunderStorms*Still rode in this morning

To excited to sleep last night. Bone tired from a 3 day weekend of non-stop painting, and most the day yesterday was spent try'n to make what I got work with what I have & what I need/want when it comes to TEDDYS New & Moto-Mate Camper

If you look thru my new pics of Teds Red Sled, you will notice a nice set of ESI Scuff Guards/Highway pegs. The nice black & silver ones that fit right over the lower wind deflectors on the RT Before I knew about Teddy going behind my back & ordering his new , I had ordered a set of these for TEDDYS 2010 RT-S and I still have them sitting in a bag back home. Teds new Red Sled came with this mod already on it, so they are an extra set that I don't need anymore. If someone wants them for $75, I can bring them with us to SpYderFest & we can exchange there. Anyone interested?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

GREAT to see ya posting again..and Kiddo is REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to MEETING TEDDY in Maggie Valley!!

Kiddo says *ARF/HUBBAHUBBA**

Spyder Garage

Default Highway pegs

Do you still have the pegs for sale? Do they fit on a 2011 RT-S SE? Thanks, Nick

Spyder Garage

Default Foot rest pegs

Looking for foot rest pegs. Thx

Spyder Garage

Default Highway pegs

Do you still have the pegs for sale? Do they fit on a 2011 RT-S SE? Thanks, Nick

Spyder Garage

Default Yes, send me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Yardageman View Post
    Do you still have the pegs for sale
    ? Do they fit on a 2011 RT-S SE? Thanks, Nick
    Yes I do have them & yes they do fit just send me a pm & we'll go from there, thanks.

Dave & Teddy

Spyder Garage

Dave,
    Thanks for getting back to me. Are those the foot rest pegs and where do they fit ? Just bought my Spyder 2 weeks ago so new with all of this. Hope it is not to wet for the Spyderfest. Keep Teddy dry. Are the just the Scuff Guards AND highway rest legs or just the scuff guards for the top the lower wind deflectors? Either way I,ll take them. I,lll send you a PM.
    Last edited by Yardageman; 04-26-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

George, Teddy didn't get a regular 2011 RT-S, he got a Limited (#1 out of 6) Edition SpYderFEST version RT-S SE5 in Viper Red made by Len & the other Great Folks at Cowtown USA in Cuba MO, Home of the 2011 SpYderFEST!!! On these Limited Edition SpYderFEST Spyder's, they all started as RT-S bases and then they added choice After Market Upgrades from SpyderLovers Vendors.

Dave, Cowtown sure did a number on your RT-S. I really like the color...ha ha I wish I could see all of you in Cuba. Have a ball for me and ride safe...keep an eye out for the bad WX.

Where do I find out how to put smaller pics of Big Red 1 at the bottom of my signature? Help anyone.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Default test at Verizon

Spyder Garage

Talking 4/27/11*67F*Just made it to Cuba & LadyBug around MidNight

Here we are, about to get some rest for all the action start'n in the morning. Y'all that are here in the SpYderHood, don't be strangers, Teddy'd love to meet ya's especially if you got food

You can't miss us, we're the only lil tiny camper among all these G I A N T Trailers & Campers here at the LadyBug

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up 4/27/11*Enjoy'n SpYderFest

WOW!!! What a day. Is it just me, or does it seem that time just flies by when yur have'n a good time with good ppl? We woke up around 9 this morning & I called Len at CowTown to see what time he needed Teds new SpYderFest Limited EdDition Viper Red RT-S there so they could finish put'n on the mods, & he said, come on down, you gotta see this, there's over 50 Spyders out front right now, so c'mon down & join the party He wasn't joking, it was the most SpYders in one place that I've ever see'n

They had Teds Red Sled in & out in less than an hour & I know I'm going to love the new Utopia backrest Teddy spent the day shmooz'n with his fans all day, Pose'n for pics, be'n a ham & beg'n for food. He got BBQ ribs & pizza while at CowTown & all that was before dinner.

At 6 pm, we all met up at the Audiotorium for the Kickoff Festivities of SpYderFest, meet n greet, thank you's & a nice dinner. Teddy was even allowed in & he got a nice plate full of meatballs & chicken along with whatever else ppl were sneak'n him Really great to actually meet so many of the ppl we follow along with on here, just such a great group of ppl

We're back at camp now, ready for some Shut eye. The weather seems to have finally broke now & hopefully the next few days will be great for some good Ryde'n

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Phil posted a pic of Teddy at the auditorium with everyone sitting for dinner.
    Glad you got Teddy's mods completed
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...4&d=1303949622
    Last edited by Marker; 04-27-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up That's Great! Thanks Marker for the find & thanks Phill for post'n the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    Phil posted a pic of Teddy at the auditorium with everyone sitting for dinner.
    Glad you got Teddy's mods completed
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...4&d=1303949622

Spyder Garage

Talking Ha Ha..... I don't even know what day it is

Teddy & I are on vacation & we're have'n a blast!!! SpYderFest 2011 in Cuba!!!
    Thanks to all his SpYder Love'n fans
    Have plenty of pics to share, but not til we get home, so many stories & Adventures with bridges flooded out & closed canoo rental places out in the middle if no-where along flooded rivers & some of the most memorable ppl I've ever met in my life Teddy put on at least 175 miles today with just about perfect Ryding conditions & at the Bon-Fire & Chilli cook off at the Wagon Wheel, he actually had a line of fans in line to take pics with him in his Doggles on the back of his New SpyderFest Limited EdDition #1 of 5 in Vipor Red It's an Awesome Byke & Teddy fits it just fine

Sorry if I'm rambling I'm so tired, I'm. Actually typing this with one I closed, sleeping g'nite for now from LadyBug Camp Ground in Cuba

Spyder Garage

well you found the place ... we went on the WRONG side of the @#$@#$ bridge and then found out that you needed to take the OTHER Road to the place ... stupid Garmin UUUGH

but last nights party was slamming... good to see so many forum members in person

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post

but last nights party was slamming... good to see so many forum members in person

Now..... pancakes!

Spyder Garage

Talking SpYderFest*Not sure what day, but it was awesome!

We missed breakfast, but did make the Devils Elbow Ryde so much, so good, more later. Gotta recoup for tomorrow

SpyderRyderTV

Teddy looks like he is enjoying his new ride.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Dakota is sooooooo jealous of you guys right now. I gotta say I am too. Wish I was there, planning on next year. Have a extra good time for us.
    My Heaps:

2010 Spyder RT-AC SE5

1987 BUICK Turbo T - TURBO SBC Project still in the works - (11.3 @ 121 without the turbo installed N/A)

RIP - 1982 OLDS CUTLASS 11.02 @ 129.2mph

Sold -- 1987 BUICK Turbo T W02 11.61 @ 118mph

Sold -- 2004 DODGE SRT-4 S2 13.0 @ 111.9 mph

"...there's two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will see 'em,
    but the only thing that matters is that little line between 'em..."

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Glad you and Teddy are having such a good time!
    Love the daily recaps and especially the pics.

Spyder Garage

Unhappy SpYderFest on hold, Teddy at the Vet

Well, after the Devils Elbow Ryde yesterday, we went to Vender village for SpyderPops to add some mods to Teds Red Sled, then we went to get a few more passport runs done. At the last restaurant by the highway that just about everyone was missing, he was so tired, he half jumped & came down on his leg wrong & after a night in pain & me try'n to massage it back in place, here we sit. Those of you with small dogs are probably familiar with a Luxating Patella, which Teddy has had since birth. Just means the tendon of his leg has a tendency to "pop" out of it's socket causing pain and gimpiness til it's "popped" back into place. I can usually do it myself, but not this time. So the only place we could get in to now was in Sullivan MO about 30 miles outside of Cuba. We'll see if the vet can do the trick. If not, we'll drug Tedster up enough to help with pain, & we'll be head'n home to his own vet. We'll keep you all updated as soon as we know what's up.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Well, after the Devils Elbow Ryde yesterday, we went to Vender village for SpyderPops to add some mods to Teds Red Sled, then we went to get a few more passport runs done. At the last restaurant by the highway that just about everyone was missing, he was so tired, he half jumped & came down on his leg wrong & after a night in pain & me try'n to massage it back in place, here we sit. Those of you with small dogs are probably familiar with a Luxating Patella, which Teddy has had since birth. Just means the tendon of his leg has a tendency to "pop" out of it's socket causing pain and gimpiness til it's "popped" back into place. I can usually do it myself, but not this time. So the only place we could get in to now was in Sullivan MO about 30 miles outside of Cuba. We'll see if the vet can do the trick. If not, we'll drug Tedster up enough to help with pain, & we'll be head'n home to his own vet. We'll keep you all updated as soon as we know what's up.
    Sad to hear, hope the Tedster gets fixed at the vet. Kiddo sends lots of kisses to cheer him up! *licklicklicklicklicklick*

Spyder Garage

missed ya guys at the closing events. so assumed you had to head home.

hope all is well with Teddy... a cool dog by the way.

see you both at Maggie Valley.

Spyder Garage

What a dog
    Was great to meet the two of you
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com