Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

I too have lost my parking space at work. For the last couple of months only one other bike at work, and one of the big cones blocking off the cycle parking got knocked down. I was just able to squeeze the into the space. So Ive gotten used to parking up front.

But with the weather clearing up I'm back to a regular parking space
    No worries though, I've managed at least two ryding days per week all winter. Just enough to remind me how much fun the spider is.

Enjoy reading reading about you and Teddy's adventures!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 3/19/11*49F*Sunny & Cooler

Its kinda chilly out today. Wait'n on my best friend to stop by so I can help him pick up a bed & couch from my place, since he's get'n divorced & my bros. & I are help'n move his soon to be ex-wife out tomorrow, he's gonna need somewhere to sit & sleep

Teddy & I are gonna get out for a lil while & sneak a quick ryde on the in

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Its kinda chilly out today. Wait'n on my best friend to stop by so I can help him pick up a bed & couch from my place, since he's get'n divorced & my bros. & I are help'n move his soon to be ex-wife out tomorrow, he's gonna need somewhere to sit & sleep

Teddy & I are gonna get out for a lil while & sneak a quick ryde on the in
    Frankly you can have the black ( I have RED ones) I want TEDDY!!! I could use a co-pilot!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Something for Teddy

Hey Dave can you pass this along to Teddy. I was checking some posts and saw this good looking riding suit and immediately I thought of Teddy. I thought it might be a good winter suit for him. Maybe he can contact Pepo and she can hook him up. I'm not sure about the green color but maybe it's available in black ? Thanks !

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...353#post296353
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    Hey Dave can you pass this along to Teddy. I was checking some posts and saw this good looking riding suit and immediately I thought of Teddy. I thought it might be a good winter suit for him. Maybe he can contact Pepo and she can hook him up. I'm not sure about the green color but maybe it's available in black ? Thanks !

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...353#post296353
    Passed it along, & he said "Winters Over for Now" and other mods are first, but he'll have me look into it again b4 next Winter comes along, Good catch & Thanks for think'n of him

Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Frankly you can have the black ( I have RED ones) I want TEDDY!!! I could use a co-pilot!!!
    Ummmmmm ........... NO TEDDY NAP'N ALLOWED at SpyderFest
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by curly View Post
    I too have lost my parking space at work. For the last couple of months only one other bike at work!
    Yeah, its been nice while it lasts

Spyder Garage

Red face 3/20/11*62F*Mixed Emotions Day

After help'n my best friends (soon to be ex) wife move this morning, Teddy & I needed some THERAPY

Was a good day for SpyderRyde'n sunny & in the mid 60's

Pic1- Teddy Rare'n to go (but was too warm so we changed outfits)
    Pic2- Teddy get'n shown some love by his adoring fans
    Pic3- Teddy Pose'n in front of the rolling hills of the golf course
    Pic4- Pose'n at the entrance sign to Devou Park (behind where we live)
    Pic5- Interesting Interstate pic
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-21-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Pics of Teddy stopped in the middle of the Interstate to take some pics of the Bengals Paul Brown Stadium & the Cincinnati Reds Great American Ball Park You gotta love no traffic around the stadiums on Sundays when theres not a game go'n on

Met another RT Owner while Teddy & I was ryde'n thru Twin Lakes/Eden Park. He has his as an All Tricked Out Show Byke & Lives here in CIncy

Spyder Garage

Smile 3/21/11*68F*Spring Has Sprung

Suppose to be in the low 70s all week with chance of thunder storms every day, then the bottom falls out by Wednesday and we're back to freezing overnight & day time highs in the 40s

The ground was wet this morning on the Ryde in and it's raining now, but I made it all the way to work nice & dry. 68F is such a nice Ryding temperature
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-21-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/21/11*82F*Spring Has Sprung

Best day of the YEAR so far for a RYDE

Got up to 82F tonight. We just got home a few minutes ago, been out all day

On the way home from work today, I stopped by & took pix of SRING IN BLOOM here in the Ohio Valley

Also had to fill up again

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up OMG*Ryde'n is Such an Emotional Experience

WOW, What a day of Ryde'n!

Decided to load up the RT622 Trailer along with Teddy & We headed out on an adventure to SEE what we could SEE, but I didn't expect to FEEL what I FELT.

For those of you that don't have the RT622 Trailer, it TOTALLY takes the Celebrity level of the Spyder UP A NOTCH !!! Add to that effect a dog with a Spyder-Hawk in doggles ryde'n SHOTGUN & the RAW EMOTION that you elicit from an unexpecting public is something to be experienced!!!

We started out head'n to the car wash to detail the Spyder & the trailer & just enjoy the WONDERFUL day of Ryde'n! Got a block from the house, and there was a family of 4 standing on the corner wait'n for the walk-light to change. Mom, Dad & 2 boys about 5 & 6. The younger one saw us first and SCREAMED as he pointed at us, DAD,DAD,DAD, LOOK,LOOK,LOOK, At that.... that.... that..... that...... MotoCycle!!!

OMG, it was priceless. The kid was having a hard time controlling his excitement, and he was just try'n his best to look himself & get his dad to see us before we drove past, so Teddy had me slow down so they could snap a quick pic. I'd go as far as to gamble that kid is gonna have some fun dreams tonight

Then we headed down thru the streets of NEWPORT to go visit my Sister, but it seems she's back in the Hospital, cause she wasn't home. But while on the side streets, a couple walking by, & the boy (Maybe 16) stated out loud with a l o n g D A A A M M M !!! I WANT THAT !!! I thought his girlfriend was gonna hit him, but after she saw Teddy on the back, she ran up and asked for a ryde !!!

After that we headed to the Bike-Wash to clean up. Sit'n at a stop light while still in town, i had an older guy walk right up to us and start pet'n Teddy and talk'n with me. Said he had seen us ryde'n around before but never with the trailer. He asked about the byke & trailer (I put on my hazards & waved ppl around us so we could chat) and of course about Teddy & I noticed when he walked up to us he had a limp. He went on to ask if I thought he could handle a Spyder due to his war injury in that he has periodic muscle paralysis in his left leg. He also explained that he was a VietNam Vet. Thru his obvious pain, both physical & emotional, I reached out and shook his hand and thanked him for his sacrafice. He looked at me, and I swear, we both had a tear in our eye, tho Teddy was lick'n his face, he said, "No, I thank you for making an old man smile. Teddy's a lucky dog, good dog. You guys just made my day, so I say Thank You.

I'm not really an emotional type of guy, but really, just think'n back to it while I was write'n it here, i once again had a tear in my eye. The smile on that guys face said it all.

I think he is homeless, we have many that live along the river-front. Many are vets & its very sad. Teddy & I go down to the rivercamps every now & then to say hi & make them smile. Probably not the smartest thing for us to do, but with him, they all love him, and wouldnt hurt him nor me (Hopefully) Never had an issue yet. Kinda funny, as I know Teddy isnt any physical defense, but his playful & friendly personalty disarms just about everybody.

Today has been a very emotional day to be a SpyderRyder. Teddy has such a profound effect on ppl. We are truly blessed.

Spyder Garage

Post 3/22/11*54F @ 5:30am*Clear this morning so i got to Ryde in

Just a quick observation to pass along to any new Ryders out there or potential Ryders. If you've never ryden while wearing ear plugs, you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

I have to wear ear plugs at work, so I just naturally have always worn them while Ryding. Think one of the instructors in my MSF class mentioned it, & until today, I have seldom ever ryden without wearing them.

I was in a rush out the door this morning & forgot to put them in. My Ryde in while wearing a half helmet was not pleasant as usual. For those of you that regularly Ryde without them, my hats off to you. Guess I'm not much of a traditional biker at all. Give me my adjustable wind-shield and my earplugs & I'm a happy camper. Without them this morning, the noise from the muffler & the turbulence from the wind made for an aggravating commute in this morning. I won't be making that mistake again, that's for sure... Lesson
    learned!

Spyder Garage

Talking 3/22/11*78F*Teddy & I went to a meeting

I'll tell ya more about it tomorrow

I'm such a lucky boy to have a best friend like Teddy

Hope YOU have someone that you can relate with in a similar manner

The Share'n of Adventure & Passion

& to think .................
    all brought together by the

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up 3/23/11*65F*ScatteredThunderStormsToday

Was very nice & dry on the Ryde in this morning. A very pleasant Ryde with remembering to wear my ear-plugs this am

Yesterday, after I got home from work, I geared Teddy up & decided to take him with me to the "Emergency" Condo Association meeting. Wasn't sure how it would go over, but since it was informal, figured what the heck, all the can say is dogs aren't allowed But of course, they welcomed the lil guy & everybody loved him. He was so good and patient, happy to be sit'n in my lap and sneak'n in a lick here & there I didn't know how he would act, but he was just Awesome as usual

Just stuck my head outside to see what it's doing, & it had rained a lil while ago cause the grounds around the Plant are all wet, but nothing coming down now, & it's in the high 60's so i think I'm gonna take a Ryde for my lunch break It's been one of THOSE days so far here at work & I could use some therapy right about now

Spyder Garage

Red face 3/24/11*35F*Drizling*Last Night Was A First

Suppose to have more crappy weather today, so I drove my car in today I'm SO ready to be done with Winter already. It's just not right to be giving us days in the 70's to even 80F & the next day be down in the 30's & even 20's over night

Anyways, after work yesterday I had planned on taking Teddy & the & trailer & heading over to get my taxes done. I needed to take the trailer cause my friend needed to borrow a flat screen tv & it wouldn't fit ON the But we ended up having Severe Thunderstorms & even a Tornado Warning yesterday. So I changed plans, loaded Teddy & the TV in my car & off we headed. It killed me not taking the

My best friends mom does my taxes & everybody in her office loves Teddy & they all wanted to see him on the back of the but I had to disappoint them cause of the weather but they were happy to see Teddy & I got to show them pics of him Ryding on the using my IPad, so all were Happy

I'll post pics from yesterdays adventures when I get home from work today But many areas around town had golf-ball sized hail, many downed trees & ppl without power all over. But we were just fine After the downpour cleared up, I geared Teddy up & off Spyder'n we went. Wasn't til about 9pm last night & it was the first time that we've EVER gone out & not one person smiled at Teddy I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the cold-front rolled in after the storm & it dropped almost 25 degrees and there was no-one out on the streets. Was very unusual, that's for sure. But we still went cruising around the river-front & I took some pix of how the river looks now that it has gone down about 16' from it's crest last week.
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 03-24-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Our best friend

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    I'll tell ya more about it tomorrow

I'm such a lucky boy to have a best friend like Teddy

Hope YOU have someone that you can relate with in a similar manner

The Share'n of Adventure & Passion

& to think .................
    all brought together by the

Oh, yes! We can relate. Our "Bad Leroy Brown" who we call Buddy loves to have his face in the wind. He's a 5 year old, 7 pound Yorkie who we got from a rescuer in Wisconsin who saved him and his litter from a puppy mill that had a breeding stock of 1,800 dogs, and that's not counting all the puppies! He's been my constant companion for 5 years.

Vaughn and I just had Corbin armrests installed so I would have support for my shoulder while Buddy's ryding with us 2 up on the RT. I'm also working out a solution to allow him to ryde safely with me on the RS. We're planning to take him with us this summer on our Spyder trips.

As you know, many restaurants & stores won't allow 'dogs' and that makes it tuff when we're on the road. So last year Buddy was officially licensed as a therapy dog (specifically an Emotional Support dog since that's what he does when he works with me at my day job) and now we're ready to hit the road. Just waiting on the weather!!!

So yes, we can relate to that special relationship you have with Teddy and really enjoy reading about your adventures together!

Spyder Garage

Red face 3/24/11*36F*6:30pm*

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Cat View Post
    officially licensed as a therapy dog (specifically an Emotional Support dog
    Glad you like Teddy's Adventures

Ive thought about going the Therapy Dog rout as well, cause I think Teddy would do great with it but I just haven't taken the time to look into all the training required I know he could handle it, just not sure I could

Spyder Garage

Default At least Teddy got 3 REALLY NICE RYDE'N DAYS IN

SPRING TEASE

Spyder Garage

Unhappy SNOW*REALLY

The Bad Makes Us

Appreciate the GOOD even More

Teddy Doesn't Ryde in the Cold-Rain

Spyder Garage

Hey Cincy -

I was coming out of the Hospital yesterday and while walking toward my car (yes, bad weather is hampering the beginning of Spring over here as well and more importantly my riding time!) I came across a big Ford pickup that had a bumper sticker on it that read "Dog is my Co-Pilot". I immediately thought of you two! I had a good long laugh over that.

You guys crack me up!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S

Spyder Garage

Talking It's kinda neat to think Teddy brings a lil JOY into SO many lives

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Hey Cincy -

I was coming out of the Hospital yesterday and while walking toward my car (yes, bad weather is hampering the beginning of Spring over here as well and more importantly my riding time!) I came across a big Ford pickup that had a bumper sticker on it that read "Dog is my Co-Pilot". I immediately thought of you two! I had a good long laugh over that.

You guys crack me up!
    Thanks for share'n raptor. They say laughter is the best medicine so in a way, I guess Teddy already IS a Therapy Dog

Spyder Garage

Red face 3/25/11*35F @ 5:30am*Got To Ryde In Today

The cold weather is backHad to turn the heat back on at home. Good thing I didn't pack my 1stGear Ryde'n suit away. Wore it this morning on the Ryde in & was warm & toasty as can be

Suppose to have SNOW on Sunday & it looks like I'll be TLO'd (Temporary Lay Off) on Monday, so it's gonna be a 3 day weekend of dealing with weather wise Why couldn't it be nice, sunny & in the 70's for a 3 day weekend Sounds Much Better that way to me & I'm sure Teddy would agree 100%

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dave, it was a little too warm to ride today, but I managed to scoot over to Wal-Mart for bread and milk on my Burgman 650. I may stay home tomorrow when the Hill Country Road Riders go to New Braunfels, TX to have a Mexican breakfast....could be 90 tomorrow....oh, heck, I might ride anyway....

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.