Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds reasonable to me! Post once in a while to let us know how you are doing!

You are still heading to Maggie Valley, are you not?

Brad/Pat/Kiddo

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    maybe both you and Teddy will get back into it after a little break If it weren't for having to work this weekend I'd come down and meet you and Teddy.
    I'm sure of it Hopefully we'll get to meet at SpYderFest, NO?

Quote Originally Posted by draboo View Post
    You are still heading to Maggie Valley, are you not?
    Brad/Pat/Kiddo
    Staying the night at Lamonsters Bar-B-Q & then head'n to Maggie Valley the following day, YUP

Spyder Garage

Cool 4/15/11*48F*Caged it in this morning*Storms this afternoon

Well, I didn't sleep last night, just too darn excited about our road-trip tomorrow to meet Len & the other Great folks at Cowtown

We're do for thunderstorms today, so I caged it in, which is probably a good thing, since I'm very sleep deprived and came in early again today. I'll keep y'all updated as things progress today, & I'm pray'n we don't run into any snags & everything goes as planned If so, Teddy's got a H U G E surprise in store for him

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dave, in an earlier post you said your RT 12K check would take the dealer 8 hours...I looked at what they should do on the inspection list and was amazed it would take 8 hours. I do not know what my dealer charges, as I never asked, but I would guess around $80-90 an hour. Are we talking about $600-$800 for a 12K check? In addition, this would be an all day operation, so I would have to trailer my RT and leave it, and two 100 mile round trips. Gasp!

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

A 6,000 mile service is just over $600 (they do other things besides change oil and filter, such as adjust valves, et.)
    Last edited by stevedfive; 04-15-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Continued so here's the update.An end of an era
    I'm think'n it best to end this thread of our adventures on Teddy's 2010 RT-S as of this coming weekend. ............I will keep this thread going for our road trip to Cowtown this weekend, but I believe that will be the end of our adventures with Teddy's 2010 RT-S
    Well, you can always have a sequel!
    Happier Spyder Owner

Fairly happy 08 YELLOW SE5

Spyder Garage

Talking 4/16/11*56F*Been Raining All Night*COWTOWN BOUND

Teddy & I are off to meet Len & the other amazing folks at Cowtown

I can honestly say, Len has redefined for me what AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY IS

Its a lil after 5am, we're all geard up & about to take off. I'll reply more later when we either make it home, or if Im too tired to ryde, a hotel. Tho, I havent really slept much in the past 2 days, just too damned EXCITED about our lil Cowtown Adventure

Update y'all later. Oh yeah, BR1 & Scotty I'd like to thank y'all as you now have Teddy in your asteemed company of

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by draboo View Post
    Kiddo has one of THESE.
    Thanks for that link

How do you like it? How does Kiddo seem to like it? How much does Kiddo weigh & what size did you get for him?

Looks really interesting. Also, since we're using them on pooches on s, did you get the casual or the Sport?

Thanks again.
    dav~
    Thanks for the info on the Chillybuddy. I purchased one from Paws Mahal in Somerset, Ky. (Casual, X. Small) for my Jack Russell, Jenny.
    We have been riding in the 95 degree heat of S. Texas and I have been concerned about her sun protection. I can tell it has made her much more comfortable, especially when wet down according to the instructions.
    I've also added supersoft earplugs for her, which she doesn't mind and has not tried to shake out so far. I was concerned about the ears because my old girl (also a Jack Russell) who always rode with me lost most of her hearing and I was told it could have been from the noise and wind entering her ears while riding.
    Padre Spyder & Jenny
    Riding the Dream on a Dream Ride

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Made it to hotel..... Dog Tired

OMG!!! What an Adventure today was Made it to Cowtown, & Len took Teddy & I out to show us around Cuba for a bit, then we met up with the MO GANG HULIGINS & even tho Teddy & I just made a 9 hour Ryde across the MidWest, they put us to work unloading firewood for one of the largest bonfires I've ever seen (think Burning Man) But it's all good, we like to pull our part & help out & Teddy was doing his part retrieving his stick & keep'n everyone entertained I didn't get a chance to say thank you for the warm greeting from everyone & even the MO GANG magnets & someone slipped me a SpyderFest ball cap love it

Teddy's already passed out & I'm barely keep'n my eyes open. But I'm still SO DANG EXCITED I can't sleep. Couldn't even tell you where I am right now. Off 64 outside of ST. Louis I think. I got some great pics to share of Teddy's New Ryde but have to wait til we make it home to upload them.

G'nite for now

Spyder Garage

Good to hear, wish I was there.. I will be next yr if plans work out
    . Take some good pics.
    My Heaps:

2010 Spyder RT-AC SE5

1987 BUICK Turbo T - TURBO SBC Project still in the works - (11.3 @ 121 without the turbo installed N/A)

RIP - 1982 OLDS CUTLASS 11.02 @ 129.2mph

Sold -- 1987 BUICK Turbo T W02 11.61 @ 118mph

Sold -- 2004 DODGE SRT-4 S2 13.0 @ 111.9 mph

"...there's two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will see 'em,
    but the only thing that matters is that little line between 'em..."

Spyder Garage

OMG!!! What an Adventure today was Made it to Cowtown, & Len took Teddy & I out to show us around Cuba for a bit, then we met up with the MO GANG HULIGINS & even tho Teddy & I just made a 9 hour Ryde across the MidWest, they put us to work unloading firewood for one of the largest bonfires I've ever seen (think Burning Man) But it's all good, we like to pull our part & help out & Teddy was doing his part retrieving his stick & keep'n everyone entertained I didn't get a chance to say thank you for the warm greeting from everyone & even the MO GANG magnets & someone slipped me a SpyderFest ball cap love it

Teddy's already passed out & I'm barely keep'n my eyes open. But I'm still SO DANG EXCITED I can't sleep. Couldn't even tell you where I am right now. Off 64 outside of ST. Louis I think. I got some great pics to share of Teddy's New Ryde but have to wait til we make it home to upload them.

G'nite for now
    Great meeting you, see you and Teddy in a couple of weeks.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Talking I think it's the 16th now & we're in IL (I think)

Don't you just love adventures. When you wake up in a strange place & you don't quite know where you are? But it's all good, Teddy is by my side, & I just looked out the hotel window, & his Brand New 2011 Bright Red SpyderFest Special Edition RT-S is still sit'n right there where we left it last night, look'n like it's do'n 100 MPH just sit'n still

I think most of y'all know I loved Teddy's 2010 RTS, BUT THIS 2011 SPECIAL EDITION BYKE IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. AND THE RYDE, OMG, SCOTTY, I TOLD YOU MUCH OF THIS WAS YOUR FAULT, AND YOU WERE RIGHT ON A DIME, MY FRIEND Even tho the 2 share the same DNA, you can really tell the difference in the newer model

I'm also glad to know that Len already sold Teddy's 2010 rig before we even left Cowtown last night I'm glad the whole set up stayed together, cause the & RT622 Trailer are GREAT together. I just hope it brings it's new owner as much happiness & Great Adventures as it did for us.

I gotta go, almost check out time, & the sun is out & Teddy's New Ryde is just SCREAM'N to get out & GO!

I can't even begin to THANK LEN & ALL the GREAT FOLKS at COWTOWN All the rumors & stories you read about how good they are as a dealer, ARE TRUE!!! I even told his father & Len himself, THEY HAVE REDEFINED WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRULY IS, in my eyes

Spyder Garage

Don't you just love adventures. When you wake up in a strange place & you don't quite know where you are? But it's all good, Teddy is by my side, & I just looked out the hotel window, & his Brand New 2011 Bright Red SpyderFest Special Edition RT-S is still sit'n right there where we left it last night, look'n like it's do'n 100 MPH just sit'n still

I think most of y'all know I loved Teddy's 2010 RTS, BUT THIS 2011 SPECIAL EDITION BYKE IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. AND THE RYDE, OMG, SCOTTY, I TOLD YOU MUCH OF THIS WAS YOUR FAULT, AND YOU WERE RIGHT ON A DIME, MY FRIEND Even tho the 2 share the same DNA, you can really tell the difference in the newer model

I'm also glad to know that Len already sold Teddy's 2010 rig before we even left Cowtown last night I'm glad the whole set up stayed together, cause the & RT622 Trailer are GREAT together. I just hope it brings it's new owner as much happiness & Great Adventures as it did for us.

I gotta go, almost check out time, & the sun is out & Teddy's New Ryde is just SCREAM'N to get out & GO!

I can't even begin to THANK LEN & ALL the GREAT FOLKS at COWTOWN All the rumors & stories you read about how good they are as a dealer, ARE TRUE!!! I even told his father & Len himself, THEY HAVE REDEFINED WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRULY IS, in my eyes
    on Teddy's new ride! Sorry to lead you down the primrose path...LOL. If you thought you guys were rock stars before, wait until you ride around on the red!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Default Congrats on the new ride!

on the new ride. The new red Spyders sure makes a statement, you thought Teddy on the black Spyder was a crowd pleaser...it's going to take you hours to get any place now. Drive home safe!
    The Girlz,
    2015 Red RT-S SE5
    2015 Denim Blue ST-Limited SE5
    Black 2010 RT-622

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

on Teddy's new ride. Waiting to see some pics.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Talking

How cool! We can't wait to see pics.

If you end this thread.... you & Teddy had better keep in touch with your fans!

So, what's Teddy gonna name his new ryde????

Spyder Garage

Default The Continuation of Teddy's New Adventures for 2011