When we sold our home we made three piles of "stuff"! First pile was for family to look through. Second was garage sale pile. Third was donate pile. What was left in the family pile moved to the garage sale pile. What was left from the garage sale pile moved to the donate pile. In between I gave friend things like table saw, shop vac, 12T press etc. A few things I parked with friends with the understanding that I may want it later. So we are down to two RV lots in Washington that have a 10x12 shed with loft on one and a 8x12 shed on the other, were we live in a 39' 5th wheel in the summer. Then in Arizona we have a park model with 875 sq ft of living space that has a 9x12 man cave with loft and 5.5 x 6 outside storage room on back corner. Also have and lot of store under the Arizona room. We have 2 baths with W/D in the second one. Bonus room with murphy bed for guest, and is my computer room the rest of the time. A lot of times a tool that I want is in the other location!!!! So I get to go buy another one. Sorta like my RC airplanes, I have a "Hanger" full of them at each site, and only take batteries and radios back and forth.