I own a 2013 ST-SE5. It underwent the 14,500 maintenance at the dealer a couple of weeks ago, just before Memorial Day. The bike actually had 44,500 miles approx when I bought it in the beginning of April from a dealer in town. It has run fine the last couple of weeks.

Today, I got on to go to work and it was really cold after some really hot days of sitting. It wouldn't start. About an hour later I tried again and it started just fine but turns off the engine after about 10 seconds. The oil light is on after it shuts itself off. I don't see any errors on screen and the screen fires up just fine and lets me push the mode button to get to the main screen without issues. Kill switch is obviously off since it starts up initially.

Spark plugs were replaced as well as a host of other things that are part of the 14,500 maintenance.

The last day I drove it to work was Friday of last week. When I got on to go home, there was an engine light and the bike believed it was 120 degrees out because it was hot (but not that hot) and the temp gauge was all the way down. After getting it down the street to fill up gas it came back on with no engine error and there was never indication on the display that it went too hot. It's been really windy and rainy and this morning was surprisingly cold. I'm letting it sit for the rest of the day and will start it up again when I get home to see what happens. Any suggestions? I don't want to go back to the dealership and if i do, it'll be to discuss trading it in for a different one.