Anyone have had an oil leak problem, not small bits here and there, but all at once? I bought my 2014 RT-S 1330cc on 7/31/19 with 30,619 miles. I took it from Las Cruces, NM to Tombstone, AZ in the middle of October for a weekend getaway and ended up having to leave it at a Honda dealership in Sierra Vista, AZ while getting a friends Gold Wing serviced there. My Spyder leaked oil in 3 puddles, without the bike overheating or any warning or breakdowns prior to the oil spills. Ended up getting the Spyder trailered back to Las Cruces where it remains in the shop to this day. The local shop replaced the oil gasket and the oil seal, filled it with oil, checked for leaks and then let it run for about 30 minutes. No leaks. I think they then shut off the bike and that's when the 2nd big oil leak/spill occurred. They are going to take off the front end of the bike and go over everything again. Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing the massive oil leak, assuming the gasket and seals were properly installed? This is the only place in town that works on/sells Can Ams, so I'm basically stuck at this shop. Any helpful advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!