Just got used 2013 ST limited SE-5.

Can't find the AUX audio connector. Two adapter cables (7 pin DIN male - old ipod plug) (7 pin DIN male - 3.5mm stereo male) were in the frunk in original can-am package.

Problem is there is no place to plug the 7 pin in on the trike.

The frunk audio panel has a 12v jack (standard lighter plug) and a BLANK RUBBER PLUG where the 7 pin SHOULD be. I have checked behind the panel and there is no "stray" cable.

My trike does not have a rear trunk, so the jack cannot be there. It also does not have a glove box on the top of the tank.

Does anyone know where I might find the 7 pin female jack or any other AUX audio input connection?

The radio menu has AUX screen and it is selectable, but I have yet to find where or how to connect anything.

I have a workaround on the way in the form of a bluetooth FM modulator which should allow me to connect my iPhone by BT and stream through the FM radio. I am pretty sure this will work, but my past experience with FM modulators is they are not very strong and get a lot of interference from nearby stations. therefore not entirely satisfactory but better than nothing.