Thread: USA Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default USA Trailer

As some of you know, we won a trailer last summer, and I decided to sell it. Well, it finally sold, and I ordered a replacement. I chose the Lumina XL from USA Trailer. I really like it. It arrived on the truck 3 days after I ordered it, and I spent a little over an hour putting it together. Glad I did it, and can't wait to see how it works out. 18 cubic ft, aluminum body with 13" aluminum wheels. I think it's a great value compared to the one that we one and sold. If anyone's interested, here's the link. I opted for the Lumina XL for the space of course, and we got it in white. They come in white, black or diamond plate.

https://theusatrailerstore.com/lumin...-amtxlw-white/

Spyder Garage

Hi Mazo,
    Let us know how your new trailer works out once this S. Wisconsin ice business is done.
    Can't wait for all this salt to go away - and I mean a lot of salt down here in Green county.

Enjoy your weekend!
    2018 SPYDER RT LTD SE6 BLUE/CHROME

Spyder Garage

That's the trailer I bought too in white to go behind my blue RTL.

Spyder Garage

I have the same trailer and size, it tracked well in heavy crosswind going to deadwood in 2016. Most of the time I don't even know it's back there, very happy with mine.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

The price for that trailer isn't much more than what it cost me to build my own trailer about 6 years ago!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.