My Spyder's engine (left side) produces an unsettling sound that occurs only on cold start ups after the Spyder has been sitting overnight in the garage. I made a video recording to capture what sounds like loose metal rattling inside the engine casing.

Can anyone else – specifically those who have a 2018 F3 – share if this also occurs after their Spyder has been sitting overnight in an area where there's shade or in a garage. The unsettling intensity of the rattling noise completely fades away approximately after 5 minutes of idling or riding. My Spyder has 715 miles so I realise it's not broken in as of yet. However a couple months ago I had a brand new '18 RT Limited on loan for a couple weeks (which had 2 miles on the odometer when I left with it) while my Spyder was in for warranty work (unrelated to this particular one) and I didn't hear this unsettling noise in the loaner RTL.

I've already made arrangements to bring my Spyder back into the dealer in a couple weeks to address this concern if it's not normal.