Hey folks ...

I have been a lower left leg amputee now for a number of years and have occasionally been thinking of riding my F3-T without my prosthetic. So why even consider this you may ask?

I normally only have this 'brain fade' when my residual stump surface plays up and needs to be 'rested', and so I find myself confined to my wheel chair. (which in all honesty is not that often) Coincidentally this is normally when I also find I throw on an old stump liner and semi crawl about the Spyder while doing maintenance for this and that on it.

Then of course when its finished I think .. hmmm ... probably should take it for a bit of 'blatt' to check out what ever it is I've been adjusting, swapping over or playing with.

I have no real problem with riding this way ... Been riding bikes since I was about 14 or so and I'm now 66 .... my ride is a F3-T SE6, so there is no manual gear change requirements either .... 'perfect'. The top section of the removed leg is still there which allows me to 'hug' the tank between my thighs when cornering ... so all is sweet

Just really wondering if anyone else with a lower leg amputation normally rides without their prosthetic .... As an aside I see on both YT and FB where there are quite a number of sites that show folks with amputations of all manner riding with no problems. ... Cheers Greh S