Spyder Garage

Default Off To See The Lizzard

Built a cradle for my Spyder and mounted it on the aft deck of my sailboat SV Free Ride. I took the wheels off and secured the Spyder to the cradle to lower the center of gravity.The Spyder now looks like a Sea-Doo. I think it will fool the port authorities as it looks like a personal water craft. If one does ask, I will tell them that it's a hybrid.
    I depart November 6th for a voyage to Central and South America. I will stay in touch with Spyder Lovers as I ply the waters and ryde the roads of Central and South America. My first stop is Cancun Mexico, next Belize then Guatemala. I am sure I will see many smiling faces and hear many questions about the Spyder as many of these people have never seen one.
    Don't just dream the dream! Live the dream! Sent from my coconut using tap-a-nut. Spyderlovers Southern-Most Member.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fin View Post
    Built a cradle for my Spyder and mounted it on the aft deck of my sailboat SV Free Ride. I took the wheels off and secured the Spyder to the cradle to lower the center of gravity.The Spyder now looks like a Sea-Doo. I think it will fool the port authorities as it looks like a personal water craft. If one does ask, I will tell them that it's a hybrid.
    I depart November 6th for a voyage to Central and South America. I will stay in touch with Spyder Lovers as I ply the waters and ryde the roads of Central and South America. My first stop is Cancun Mexico, next Belize then Guatemala. I am sure I will see many smiling faces and hear many questions about the Spyder as many of these people have never seen one.
    Have fun
    2015 RTSE, Red Pearl, Shorty Antenna, Chrome Rear Rack, Deer Whistles, BajaRon Anti-sway Bar

Registered Users EnjoyingTheRyde's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Now did you intend to make me jealous? Have a great trip! Sounds like fun!
    His: 2012 HD Tri Glide Ember Red/Merlot
    Hers: 2012 Can Am Spyder
    RT-S Quantum Blue Metallic

Spyder Garage

Bon Voyage sounds like fun
    2013 Mag Silver SE5 RT BahaRon Sway bar & Sway bar links, Grip Puppies, Kuryakyn Helmet locks , Ultimate Seat w/Utopia Backrest, Dash power outlet, Spyderpops BumpSkid, Swagman Cup holders, Full size Brake Pedal, Seal DLX Floorboards, Freeway Blaster horns, Sylvania Super Bright fender LEDs, Scotchlite 680 Rear & Fender Reflectors, BRP Fog Light Kit, LED Mirror turn signal strips, 2014 RT grille mod. Outlaw Laser Alignment

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default From one Buffett Fan To Another

Have a "Lovely Cruise", enjoy a Boat Drink or two, don't get caught Havana Day Dreamin or you may wind up being a Victim of a Cuban Crime of Passion. Steer clear of any Tampico Trauma as you want the Federales to always be your friend. When you finally make Land Fall, check out the Volcano in Margaritaville, and kick back and Wonder why we ever go home.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool Maybe we're your long lost soul-cousins

Teddy (so do I) wants to see pics of this mind taking and sharing a few I've been struggling with this very dream for almost 4 years now & would love to see it in fruition, even if its not by us

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Wow! definatley one of the epic Spyder Journeys I have heard off...
    Have fun on your Walk about... Say hi to the lizzard for me...

Spyder Garage

Default Happy sailing/trailing..!!

may the wind be to your back and the roads smooth...enjoy and be safe...!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This sounds like a GREAT adventure!!
    Take lots of pictures for us, and have lots of fun!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This sounds like an awesome adventure. Have a great time and ryde safe.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Very very cool. Have fun and stay safe.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Have an excellent and safe journey!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

Have great journey!
    2012 RT-S SE5 with Web Boards, custom graphics and battery tender leads

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Have a great adventure!
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White