Spyder Garage

Default Pre Fall Color Trip

Saw great weather so we hopped on the bikes and headed up into Kentucky and Virginia from northeast Tennessee for 4 days of gorgeous riding. Every time we get out on the road I love my RT even more. We get into so many situations where I am so happy to have reverse and all the other creature comforts. Can't wait to go again in a couple of weeks when the fall colors really hit. Think we will head south this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Never accept "no" from someone who does not have the authority to say "yes".

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Take lots of pictures, and post them for those of us who are "between rides".
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Barbwire View Post
    Saw great weather so we hopped on the bikes and headed up into Kentucky and Virginia from northeast Tennessee for 4 days of gorgeous riding. Every time we get out on the road I love my RT even more. We get into so many situations where I am so happy to have reverse and all the other creature comforts. Can't wait to go again in a couple of weeks when the fall colors really hit. Think we will head south this time.
    We'll be all over the area between Asheville, Boone, and Johnson City for several days, Oct 10--15 and know of several other Spyders planning to be ride with us some. Maybe we'll see you up there!

Spyder Garage

We were just riding in the Sweetwater, TN area and noticed the leaves will be turing soon, where do you ride in your area? Thanks.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy says that you guys need to keep heading a little further North into KY

Next time your up for a little road-trip, keep heading all the way North into Northern KY and Teddy & I would be more than happy to take y'all on a guided Spyder tour of our little neck of the woods, including the Cincy Skyline along with some great ryding along the Ohio River out and around the country areas like Rabbit Hash & many others Just let us know when

Spyder Garage

Default Falll Foilage in the North East

Up here in the northeast is some awesome fall foilage also.

Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue