Spyder Garage

Default Well....it's true what they say about Len!

Finally got to meet Mr. Pitbull today for the first time. (I felt like I knew him from all of the posts here on SL) Len is everything I have heard and more. We definitely felt like family and had a great retail experience today. Even in the middle of this huge event, he took the time to treat us like we were the only customer there. Having owned a retail business for over 20 years, it almost makes me want to go back and do things his way. He and the Pitbull Gang are truly a class act. We had Elka shocks installed with his shock relocator kit and I am truly impressed with the ride. Only about 15 miles of ryde so far, some was on freeway with strong cross winds. I feel like I could ride twice as long with less fatigue as with OEM setup. Great job Pitbull Powersports and keep up the good work.

Spyder Garage

Default For sure..!!

you had doubts..?? Just sorry he's so far away, could use someone like Len around here..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Just think how great this country would be if every business was ran like this. They all have my respect.

Spyder Garage

I agree the service is great.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default Well....it's true what they say about Len!

I agree. Len and his crew make you feel like you are part of the family from the get go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up If it weren't for Len, I honestly don't think Teddy & I would still be Spyder'n

He not only saved us soon after we first began this wonderous adventure, but HE renewed our faith in the Spyder AND in BRP

Some dealers only look at the bottom line, and they just don't see the writing on the wall. When you do the right thing by being competent at what you do, then treat your customers how you'd like your own family to be treated, its a WIN WIN situation and that WILL reflect in your Bottom Line

Len is truly 2nd to none

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It is a sad thing that there not too many dealers like Len. We started dealing with Len in March 2011, with our first Spyder purchase and after engine problems he fixed us up with a new 2012 RT Limited, pearl white, and now waiting for our 622 trailer. He has always treated us like family, and we are very proud to call him a friend.

Spyder Garage

I have to completely agree with SpyderDen. We were both having Elkas and the relocator blocks installed at the same time yesterday. Len and his whole team were great. When I asked Len to check the tuning of the shocks if and when he had time, he said let's do it now. I told him no when he was free it would be fine. That didn't work for him and he took time to finish up the tuning that was near spot on by being setup prior to the installation. I went away from there yesterday with a feeling of great respect for the way Len and the crew do business.

The MoGang did a super job of making a first time Spyderfest Ryder feel welcome.

Thanks!

David
    David
    2012 Spyder RTS SE5 - Sold