Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Question OK Len (CowTown) & the MOGANG, what gives>? It took us 15 months, but I found em

I think most of you know that Teds Red Sled was the very 1st SpyderFest Eddition RT-S (1of5) that Len & the gang at Cowtown had built for the 2011 SpyderFest if not, you do now

With that said, we've got right at 30,000 miles of smiles in the 15 months thats past & its been a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE all the way around. Cowtown truly is 2nd to none

Now to the reason for the post. Last night, my buddy and I had the headlights out and were attempting to install Xenon Depots HID kit for the RT. We've done many mods on Teds Red Sled, but this was the 1st time for us to take the headlight assemblies all the way out. In doing so, I noticed something BLUE up inside the housing under where the handle bars are. I stuck my hand up and in and out comes what I'm thinking at one time was a magnet card with the Blue MOGANG logo on it Was this suppose to be there? Was this like a "lets see if he ever finds these?" treasure hunt? After the fist one, I looked a little more, and saw some more BLUE paper and sure enough, I found another one

So, I'm curious, Happy Accident and they just slipped down into the body of the Spyder to be found at a later date, or Did we finally find the hidden treasure

It looked like this card on the left, minus the Steve Mac personaliztion. I'll take pics of em when I get home from work today Teddy wants to know what he won
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 07-31-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Spyder Garage

Wow, that would be so cool if they put it there as hidden treasure.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

Aspydering Ryder
    subsisto inrideo amicitia

I may not be perfect but, I am Canadian, and that's close enough!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Well I, for one, am pleading the fifth amendment !

Seriously, I wouldn't put it past Len to put a memento tucked away in there.

Very cool. A Spyder Time Capsule!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Check it over carefully; maybe it's a $30,000 gift certificate!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Magnet?

I'm suprised there was someplace you could even FIND a magnet!! You are now the proud owner of the MOGANG flag magnets. Welcome to the gang.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default MoGang!

2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Put it back, it is necessary for the upgrades and mods to work.

2014 RT Limited Cognac ----- Wraps, skid plate, lights, Elkas
    2002 harley ultra classic
    2008 hayabusa

Spyder Garage

Smile My bad, they are as you see, Red White & Blue, but the blue is what caught my eye

Spyder Garage

I don't know how they got there, you'll have to ask Len, however they do look like the magnets I printed up before Spyderfest 2011 and passed out to the Mo Gang and left several with Cowtown. Sounds like you already got your prize of 30,000 smiles.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I don't know how they got there, you'll have to ask Len, however they do look like the magnets I printed up before Spyderfest 2011 and passed out to the Mo Gang and left several with Cowtown. Sounds like you already got your prize of 30,000 smiles.
    ........ And we have a winnerYou sir just won a free ticket to SPYDERFEST 2013!!! Not redeemable at any other event..... Congrats....... There's 3 more Mogang tickets out there....... Please remember how to put your spyder back together everyone And good luck!!!...... O and you are the first to find and report...... Be honest.... Teddy really found them!

Spyder Garage

Wink YAY!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO- Teddy comes thru again

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    ........ And we have a winnerYou sir just won a free ticket to SPYDERFEST 2013!!! Not redeemable at any other event..... Congrats....... There's 3 more Mogang tickets out there....... Please remember how to put your spyder back together everyone And good luck!!!...... O and you are the first to find and report...... Be honest.... Teddy really found them!
    You got that right, what would I do without this dog

Now if I can just get him to remember how everything goes back together y'all know he's got ADHD, right

So who else has the other 3 tickets????

Spyder Garage

Sounds like everyone with a "Spyderfest Edition" will be dismantleing their this weekend. Let the treasure hunt bregin!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards