View Poll Results: What days to you plan on being at the Lamonster BBQ 2012?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just me all three days

49 32.67%
  • Two of us or more all three days

60 40.00%
  • Just me Thursday (work day)

3 2.00%
  • Two or more of us Thursday (work day)

0 0%
  • Just me for the BBQ on Saturday

11 7.33%
  • Two or more for just the BBQ on Saturday

27 18.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Hey LaMont,what time are the opening ceremonies on Thursday? Should we bring cat food for "the kids"?
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tobor9 View Post
    Hey LaMont,what time are the opening ceremonies on Thursday? Should we bring cat food for "the kids"?
    You can show up anytime, I'll be up early. I'm not sure if the "kids" will make a showing with all the folks here but we got that covered.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Spent the day getting the place in shape ready for you all. The fam was a big help and I hope the weather holds for the week, it's been just beautiful here. See you soon.

We just arrived and are staying at the RV Park in Baileyton.Must be the first.You are right Lamont it's beautiful here and the weather great with a good forecast.Looking forward to seeing you Thurs.
    ivor

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    We just arrived and are staying at the RV Park in Baileyton.Must be the first.You are right Lamont it's beautiful here and the weather great with a good forecast.Looking forward to seeing you Thurs.
    ivor
    We had a pretty major rain storm blow though here but the forecast is looking good. See you soon

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to say we won't be able to make it. I have surgery scheduled on my left shoulder due to the motorcycle crash. When she backed into me it not only did over $5k damage to my bike, it also tore my left rotator cuff. It's a full thickness tear so they will do surgery on it as soon as I get all the pre op tests completed. Looks like I'l be down till spring. My goal is to be able to make it to Daytona for Bikeweek. I sure am going to miss seeing everyone at the BBQ. See ya all and Enjoy The Moment!!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Peoriafirefighter View Post
    Sorry to say we won't be able to make it. I have surgery scheduled on my left shoulder due to the motorcycle crash. When she backed into me it not only did over $5k damage to my bike, it also tore my left rotator cuff. It's a full thickness tear so they will do surgery on it as soon as I get all the pre op tests completed. Looks like I'l be down till spring. My goal is to be able to make it to Daytona for Bikeweek. I sure am going to miss seeing everyone at the BBQ. See ya all and Enjoy The Moment!!
    Dave
    I just read about that on Facebook last night. Holy cow man. Glad you weren't hurt even worse. Hoping the surgery goes well and you have no lingering negative effects.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peoriafirefighter View Post
    You will be missed Bro. Heal up soon so we can see you in Daytona

Spyder Garage

Looks like I'll have live video feed this year for work day and the BBQ.
    When it's time this will be the link. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spyderlover

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Spent the day getting the place in shape ready for you all. The fam was a big help and I hope the weather holds for the week, it's been just beautiful here. See you soon.

Lamont, I just don't know how you can live with yourself...waking up to that view every morning. It's got to be unbearable.

Thank You for hosting this event...it is one that will always be on my "must do" list.
    See ya Saturday !

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Default made it in

Made it in 9-2-12. Staying at Kinser park campground. Sorry I brought the rain up from Louisiana, but it should be out of here by Thursday. Had to do some wrenching today. I know that is to take place Thursday. But today is labor day! Parking brake cable came off.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Registered Users Peoriafirefighter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WizardMaster View Post
    Well, its been awhile since we have done this, but its time for another ESI contest. This time ESI will be giving away a set of rear Brightsides for either the RS or RT, depending on what the winner owns.

Links to the products are as follows:

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/RedR...ightsides.html

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/RTrearbrightsides.html

Ok, so the contest is simple, one guess per screenname. Correct answers will be picked out of a hat on September 28th and a winner chosen. All you have to do is answer the following question correctly!

"What month and year was No Magic Neon / ESI started?"
    One hint: It was sometime between Jan 2000 and Aug 2012!

Let the contest begin and good luck to all!!
    [QUOTE=Lamonster;509983]You will be missed Bro. Heal up soon so we can see you in Daytona

Thanks bro! It shows how safe the Spyder is. If I had been on my Harley, I would of been ran over and may not have survived. The Spyder is truly a life safer! Never would have expected to be backed over on an interstate off ramp. Just shows you how precious life is so Enjoy The Moment!

Very Active Member Silvervette05's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thursday

Newby here, I will try to get there on Thurs.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Silvervette05 View Post
    Newby here, I will try to get there on Thurs.

Spyder Garage

I didn't have a hotel and I got to work till 6am AND get my spyder from mora,mn because a oil leak again. Anyone know if anyone down there has a extra room I get around in ? doors just got to be 24inches wide? Its about 1200 miles to lamonts from my place...

Plus I could catch butch who is going down there solo.I wonder if Jim is going..
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    I didn't have a hotel and I got to work till 6am AND get my spyder from mora,mn because a oil leak again. Anyone know if anyone down there has a extra room I get around in ? doors just got to be 24inches wide? Its about 1200 miles to lamonts from my place...

Plus I could catch butch who is going down there solo.I wonder if Jim is going..
    Try the Jameson Inn, Doc just canceled his room reservation there. Tel 423-638-7511

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    Lamont do you have a set of GPS coordinates? I mould be wrong but I thought for one of the previous BBQ you gave us a set for your place.
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=36.12...112,-82.954407
    36.122112,-82.954407

Spyder Garage

Leaving shortly. Taking care of last minute business. Should be in Greeneville around 6:00. Map says 325 miles. Safe trip everyone..(0000000000000000) Christian, our biggest cat just walked across the key board. Guess he wanted to add his 2 cents in.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Default Need to reduce count by 2 :-(

Hi Lamont,

Since this is a headcount type thread, and I voted that Linda and I were planning to attend Thu/Fri/Sat... I wanted to let you know that we have to change plans and will not be able to attedend this year . I know it will be a fun event.

Cheers, Ron

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation This work thing is really getting in the way ....................

I've gotta work tomorrow so we won't be able to make it for Tech. day

But the good news is, WE WILL BE THERE FOR FRIDAY & SATURDAY

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Arrived this morning about 11:15. Rode in from Hampton Va with an overnight stop in Collinsville Va. Started on today's ryde at 6:45 this morning and had rain all the way...hard rain on I81...couldn't see much even with the windshield all the way up...kinda dicey to say the least. Slowed down, turned on the hazard flashers, and pushed on!

Bajaron: Hogg Toggs were a life saver. I stayed dry...can't say the same for the !
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ 2012

Sorry to say this but, Sheila and i will have to cancel also, business.

Joe

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster BBQ

I'm here About 6 other Spyders and I are at the Super-8 in Bulls Gap. I came down from Akron, OH. Ran into a few showers in West "By God" Virginia but dried off pretty good inbetween. See ya tomorrow

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Motor Jim and I are heading out at 6:00 in the morning. Staying at the Best Western, across the street from the Super 8 in Bulls Gap. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

well spyder was really not done, good and bad, getting a new lower case because the starter was loose for a while and it drilled a hole in the case that no one could find till now. Thanks to all who got me room info and places to crash. Next year. Hopefully someone puts together a faster run than I did last year, with a video.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

I've started the live video feed and will keep it running all day for the work day. You can view it at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spyderlover