MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default We are ready for Spyderfest & Friday Night Lights..... I think!!

Today was a day that I will remember. I think Kev finally has our Spyder ready for Spyderfest & Friday Night Light. Although, I can't think of a catchy name like "Teds Red Sled".... But our Red Spyder is ready. Final mods put on today and last night. Last night our dining room table was quite interesting.... as I was preparing to "Charm" all the riders for the Hermann Ryde, Kev and the LED's were....... not playing together properly. Finally they all decided to "work" together!!. The bike looks great!!!

Although today started out to say the least quite challenging!!! We left home in a lightning storm, somewhere around 7 a.m. Met up with Spyderlady Linda and John and then rode to Cowtown. Rain... ICKY!!! All I can say is Joanie was not happy by the time we got there!! Wet and cold does not make me happy!!! (Give me wine, and it is a different story.) After a great meeting and finalizing all we had to do for Spyderfest, we waited for the highway pegs and high level brake light to be installed. (Thanks to Len & the gang.)

We headed back north in much better weather than we had on the ride down!!! Sunshine... Needed my sunglasses!! WOW!!! Spent a couple hours relaxing with John & Linda!! (All the the time I was talking with Linda, was thing how much better the Hermann Wine Ryde was going to be than either the Ladies or Rock Ryde!! Sorry Linda & Steve I couldn't resist.) Oh yes if you go on the Hermann Ryde you will receive a charm to remember the day. Unlike the ladies ride where you will get a "trinket"........

Can't wait until Spyderfest to meet so many wonderful Spyder friends!!!

See you all in just a few day!!!

PS Thank to Patty an Cliff for taking us to get something to eat today. You two are great!!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Nice work Joanie!!

But I have to admit that as I read, here's what I heard in my head...
    "blah... Blah...LEDs...bla blah...LEDs....." !!!!!!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Joanie, great seeing you and Kev yesterday, glad that the ryde home was better that the one comming to the meeting . You're right about the Missouri River Wine Country (Hermann) ryde...........it's going to be the best!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Smile

whether a charm or "trinket" the whole idea is to meet some great spyder ryders and travel on some of the super roads that Missouri has to offer in that area. We are blessed in this state to have soooo many fine curvy highways. Ryde on. . . . .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhoprays View Post
    whether a charm or "trinket" the whole idea is to meet some great spyder ryders and travel on some of the super roads that Missouri has to offer in that area. We are blessed in this state to have soooo many fine curvy highways. Ryde on. . . . .
    Well our "trinket" was called that so no one knows exactly what they are getting, but it will be very SPECIAL just like the lady ryders will be. It has been fun with all of us trying to get one over on the other, but it is all about the FUN and RYDES.

Just remember we need to do better each year than the past. If we keep this up I am not sure how we will be able to handle the competition amongst us.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Well our "trinket" was called that so no one knows exactly what they are getting, but it will be very SPECIAL just like the lady ryders will be. It has been fun with all of us trying to get one over on the other, but it is all about the FUN and RYDES.

Just remember we need to do better each year than the past. If we keep this up I am not sure how we will be able to handle the competition amongst us.

AGREE!!!! I won't give anything away except to say I have seen the "trinkets" and honestly that isn't a very good way to describe them and I am just a bit jealous that I am not going on the ladies ryde. But then again it brings me back to my wine.....

The "picking" on each other has been a blast, all in fun! (Linda kinda looks like me Saturday night after calling the hotel and getting our rooms side/side.) Oh yeah, those staying at Best Western watch out cause Linda & John's room is right next to mine & Kev's!!!

Just looking forward to a great Spyderfest

Joanie

zrc

Hey, is there a section for people that are using real fire mods for their spyders? Are we accepted into Friday night lights or are LEOs going to be around?

pitbull

It's Friday night lights..... Fire it up!!!! This is a Mogang event! There ain't no stinking rules light it up fire it up set it shine it up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    It's Friday night lights..... Fire it up!!!! This is a Mogang event! There ain't no stinking rules light it up fire it up set it shine it up!
    "...FIRE it up!!!..." ???
    Len, are you sure you want to bring up Spyders and fire again in the same sentence.
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all of you for your time and effort putting this SF3 together. We are excited about enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Spyder Garage

And all I heard was blah...blah...Friday Night Lights...blah...blah...Hermann Ryde...blah...blah...Ladies Ryde...blah...blah...Rock Ryde...blah...blah...and lest we forget...blah...blah...Alley Springs Ride...blah...blah. Can't wait until Spyderfest to meet so many wonderful Spyder friends!!!

Last edited by G-Man; 04-16-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: ad blah's

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    And all I heard was blah...blah...Friday Night Lights...blah...Hermann Ryde...blah...Ladies Ryde...blah...blah...Rock Ryde...blah...Can't wait until Spyderfest to meet so many wonderful Spyder friends!!!

Friday Night Lights, Herman Ryde and Rock Ryde all got one "Blah"..

Must have something against the Ladies, gave them a double blah.

Spyderfest will be a blast. Can't wait!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Oh! I see how it is now you leave out the Alley Springs ride. Never mind, I forgot my ride is in a completely different CLASS.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    AGREE!!!! I won't give anything away except to say I have seen the "trinkets" and honestly that isn't a very good way to describe them and I am just a bit jealous that I am not going on the ladies ryde. But then again it brings me back to my wine.....

The "picking" on each other has been a blast, all in fun! (Linda kinda looks like me Saturday night after calling the hotel and getting our rooms side/side.) Oh yeah, those staying at Best Western watch out cause Linda & John's room is right next to mine & Kev's!!!

Just looking forward to a great Spyderfest
    We're staying at the Best Western too, Does this mean party timeHow bout some Kahlua insted of wine. I'am doing the Ladys ride.

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Oh! I see how it is now you leave out the Alley Springs ride. Never mind, I forgot my ride is in a completely different CLASS.
    Lee you should feel honored you didn't get a "Blah" that is a good thing!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Lee, the only different class for your ryde is NO FOOD!

G-Man............how come you didn't "Blah" Len's Friday Night Secret Pie Run . Did he bribe you not to pick on him

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    We're staying at the Best Western too, Does this mean party timeHow bout some Kahlua insted of wine. I'am doing the Ladys ride.
    It will be more like almond tequila!!

SpyderLady

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Cool Y'all better take lotsa pics & vids to share with those of us that are gonna miss out

As I was reading the banter going on between y'all about all the preperations & anticipation of all the great rydes and even better fellowship, I was getting excited myself & remembering the great times Teddy & I shared with so many last year. Sadly, we won't be able to make it this year, so y'all will have to make sure to capture as much of the fun as possible on film so we can also share in y'alls fun filled Fest GOOD TIMES with GREAT FRIENDS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    As I was reading the banter going on between y'all about all the preperations & anticipation of all the great rydes and even better fellowship, I was getting excited myself & remembering the great times Teddy & I shared with so many last year. Sadly, we won't be able to make it this year, so y'all will have to make sure to capture as much of the fun as possible on film so we can also share in y'alls fun filled Fest GOOD TIMES with GREAT FRIENDS
    Dave you and the Tedster will be missed so much. I was looking so forward to meeting you both.

The bantering is fun, but you are correct it is all about the rydes and the fellowship. Spyder Ryders are the best!!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    And all I heard was blah...blah...Friday Night Lights...blah...blah...Hermann Ryde...blah...blah...Ladies Ryde...blah...blah...Rock Ryde...blah...blah...and lest we forget...blah...blah...Alley Springs Ride...blah...blah. Can't wait until Spyderfest to meet so many wonderful Spyder friends!!!

blah...blah...Friday night secret ride...bla.

So there. Everybody happy? Blah...blah...blah.
    Last edited by G-Man; 04-16-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: more blah

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    First things first---- take care of you Dave. You know YOU will be missed and so will Teddy. But take care of you. You KNOW we'll all take loads of pics and post.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD