Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default BIG RED 1 AND 5,600 MILES

I have 5,600 miles on BR1. I still ride my Wing, "Punkin'", but really like my Spyder. I have had a couple of orange screens. One, I was riding the brake and two was a steering sensor went out. Neither a big deal. It runs well, never misses a shift, 30mpg consistantly, runs as fast as I want, needs the tank filled when I need to empty mine, love the heated grips in our cool WX (30 in the morning when we head out for lunch), has used no oil, just an all around good machine.

Okay, okay, I love it. My Wing is my wife, but BR1 is my mistress....

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Good to hear George

Glad your enjoy'n BR1 so much

Will Teddy & I get the chance to finally meet you in person at SpyderFest or Durango

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

George, tell us that you are going to be at either SpyderFest or the Owners Event in Durango?????

Inquiring minds want to meet ya!

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the mileage. make sure you take a photo and send it to BRP to get your 5K mileage pin

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Congrats and I'm glad that you are enjoying BR1. When you first got it I wasn't do sure that you were going to adjust to it.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Congrats my friend!!!!!!

We have 10300 miles on ours now and they for sure are wonderful machines.

Heidi and I would enjoy meeting you also at Spyderfest!!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I would love to meet all of my Spyder friends at these rallys, but due to some family problems, I am unable to be gone the days required to travel these distances. However, I wish to invite each of you to the Texas Trike Reunion in Kerrville, TX. The "reunion" will be April 5-7. It really is not a rally as we do not have vendors or sales booths. It costs nothing to join in our hill country rides other than your living expenses. We have motels or camping....

While this is a trike orientated event, two wheel friends are sure welcome. We eat, ride and talk trikes. We had 70 trikes last April. Come on down and ride the hills and have a root beer at Luckenbach....email me for more information. scoot62@aol.com

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Congrats and I'm glad that you are enjoying BR1. When you first got it I wasn't do sure that you were going to adjust to it.
    I must admit that I had to ride BR1 1,000 miles before I warmed up to him. With my first 300-400 miles, I had a hard time seeing the road due to the tears in my eyes thinking I have made a big mistake. It got better as I rode and I now love this scoot. My Wing is a great machine too. It is a different ride and bullet proof...no problems for 61,000 miles.... none.... I am going to keep my Wing for a while and see how it goes.

It is 24 degrees now and I leave shortly to meet my Hill Country Road Riders for breakfast and then on out in the hills for lunch....then home by 1500 for the NFL game. My battery powered heated Gerbing jacket and heated grips will sure come in handy this morning. ha ha

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear that you are enjoying BR1 and on your mileage, I got my RT-S about a month or so after returning from Maggie Valley on my '09 Phantom and I'm at 4,250 miles on the RT-S right now.

Spyder Garage

on the 5K. Glad your still liking BR1.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

on 5k, I enjoy my spyder very much . I was thrilled to get 5k on mine too. If it wasn't for the I would not be riding. When I ride my I get perma smile