Spyder Garage

Default Don't Know How You Feel

about praying for someone's pet, but I'm going to ask anyway.

I have 2 beagle mixes. They are not related--not from the same litter or anything.

My female appears to have some cancerous lumps on her. Quite a few, in fact. I'm taking her to the vet later this afternoon to see what's going on. She has 2 sisters (from the same litter) that have both had cancerous nodes removed. Just when I think my luck can't get any worse.....

I'm going to be putting my house up for sale because of the trashy renters next to me. Home owners have no rights, I guess. The landlord just keeps letting these idiots move in. I have to go outside with the dogs all the time because I don't trust these fools!!

Sigh.....

Sorry to dump my garbage here, but I'm at my wits' end....

Anyway, any prayers you can toss my way will be MUCH appreciated!!!! Thanks folks!!!!

Spyder Garage

Just as I would any other member of your family.
    Good luck.
    ".........regrets are only memories written across my brow, and there's nothing I can do about it now......" Wille Nelson

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjp623 View Post
    Just as I would any other member of your family.
    Good luck.
    Yup, me too. Best wishes.
    Dan

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You and your extended family are in our prayers...
    You never need to explain any of this to another person whose life has been blessed by having the priviledge of a dog's company.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Pets are family, and deserve our prayers also. for everything you mentioned and those you did not.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks folks!!!

Good news!!!! Just got back from the vet!! It's not cancer!!! YAY!!!!!

She's having a severe allergic skin reaction to something. We got antibiotics for that and her ear infection. Poor thing.....

Things may be looking up finally!!!! Now if my house will sell, I can move out of the city and have some elbow room between me and any neighbors...... I've got a real estate agent looking into things as we speak......

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear the good news regarding your pet.

Spyder Garage

Default Payers to you

for your situation ...pets and living arrangements ... hope all improve .. i have 4 cats and 2 dogs and yes ...they are all family
    If you lost your virginity, do you still have the box it came in?

09 Phantom SM5 LE #108
    My Mods- Corbin Seat, Homemade exhaust, Kury ISO Grips, ISCI passenger floorboards, TRIC LEDS, Evoluzione o2 mod

Spyder Garage

We are all praying that your whole family does great!! My girl will kill me if she finds out I attached this picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy, Skyddie, Louie & I are keeping you & your family in our prayers

Great news to hear that it wasn't cancer. Now for the real-estate issue. We'll keep you all in our thoughts & prayers.

Spyder Garage

Thanks folks!!! Mollie is just as feisty as ever since getting meds!!! Her ear is clearing up and so is that nasty rash!!

As for the real estate..... I talked to an agent yesterday. She was very honest and said I should hold off on selling until the pricing market picks up. My house is in good shape, well maintained, but I wouldn't even be able to get back what I paid for it....

I'll just have to start calling the police and keep on calling the landlord. One of these days he'll fork out the money to evict them!!!! It's a duplex next to me. The people in the lower apt, cool as hell! I'd make them stay forever if I could!! The people in the upper apt.....not so much. Her picture should be next to the phrase "white trash" in the urban dictionary..... It's one thing after another either from her mouth, or her 12 yo brat.... I just keep thinking "Karma, baby"!!!! It will come back to get them eventually....