Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyFisher View Post
    count me in when I get home later tonight. I haven't even met Teddy yet and he makes me smile every time I see his picture. Hope he gets better quick!
    Thank you Mickey
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Im sitting here at work sobbing like a lil baby in disbelief.
    Dave, I have to admit I'm getting a little misty at the outpouring of love over the little guy. But can't think of anyone more deserving, the relationship between you and Teddy is truely special and we are all blessed to tag along for the ryde... THANKS to our amazing Spyders.

God bless my friend

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

$$ Sent. I pray for Teddy's healing and for comfort and wisdom for Dave.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking Good to know we're NOT alone, Thank YOU ALL!

It was close to 100 today, so I had to wait til dusk to take Teddy out for his daily ryde so he wouldnt get overheated & stressed in the HOT SUN. Stopped by our local airport to view the Last remaining B2 Bomber that is still flying. They stopped by Lunkin Field and have the giant air-ship on display for all to view, tho from a distance. Teddy got to make dozens of ppl smile & dig out their cameras for photo ops of him & his Thought I would post some pics of his adventure today for your viewing pleasure

I have to drop him off at the Vets office at 7am tomorrow, then I go into work late & have to work in a different department, so I wont be able to get on-line as much as usual to give updates, but I will update y'all as soon as I have info and the opportunity to get on-line & post

Im SO PROUD to be a part of this SpyderLovers Community

I know the amount of LOVE & JOY that Teddy brings ME on a daily basis, but I honestly had no clue how much of an impact the lil guy has had on so many of you, and your families. The outpouring of Love, Support & Caring of so many of the SpyderLovers members has been very overwhelming, especially for someone like myself that is used to being the caretaker, & not being the one being taken care of. I say THANK YOU. I'm hoping that all goes well with his surgery, & we'll be able to make it to the Bar-B-Q & MV event so that we can Thank each of you personally

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    I think (IMO) and I may be speaking for others for you to not worry about the amount over a particular amount. This was set up for a specific goal but if it goes over that then it should still go for Teddy's medical costs. There will be meds and follow up visits too. If when it is all over and done with you can always make a donation toward Spyderlovers.com if you want. Let's get Teddy better first and then worry about any excess later.

Now if you and Teddy show up in new custom made leathers we may have to talk.
    ...makes good sense

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

It's not all that often that you really get to do something that makes you feel good. The dozens of people who responded to the idea of helping a brother out should be patting themselves on their backs. To individually do a small deed and make such an impact on one of our fellow human beings (and 4 legged friends) is just outstanding. We got to the goal and I wanted to personally say thank you. There were a few times yesterday that my emotions were probably the same as Dave's. I think I was more excited than him that it was actually going to come together. I was so impressed with all of you and I'm proud to be involved in the Spyderlovers community.
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

$100.00 sent.....Teddy is in my prayers.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'd like to help. Adress?
    thanks

Spyder Garage

SpydermanCT,

I also want to give you a big THANK YOU for thinking of this and pulling it together.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking You reap what you sow

You know, Teddy & I are told almost on a daily basis, how much joy just seeing Teddy with his doggles on, on the back of his SpYder brings to people

I see it in their faces, their smiles, their eyes light up, you can physically see a transformation in a person that may have been having a bad day, & they see Teddy do'n his thing on the back of the and BAM!!! It's like a new day has dawned for them & this time, its a good dayGranted, it may only be a fleeting moment, but that moment will last in their memory for a long time to come. Especially the little kids, wow, I can only dream of the paths their young lives may one day take, just because, way back when they were little, they saw the most amazing looking byke called a Spyder, with coolest little dog with a mow hawk, ryding right there on the back, and loving every minute of it

They say Karma will return to you what you put out. Everyone of you that has prayed for TEDDYS well being, has smiled at his pictures, have read his adventures, maybe to your kids, you've done so lovingly. That love and caring that you put out, will undoubtedly be returned to you many fold. If there is anything I or Tedddy can personally do to thank you, please do not hesitate to ask. We are all ONE BIG SPYDERLOVERS FAMILY, & I'm very proud to be a part of something so great

And Greg, what can I say man, but Thank You from the bottom of my heart
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 06-10-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Spyder Garage

2WCKED - Thank you so much

Oldbaldguy - love your handle and I'll send you a PM.

2GUNNS - I got a million fold back from a spontaneous idea that had to work. I am so freekin excited that people like you came forward.

Dave - Who loves ya man. Everyone wants to keep seeing Teddy's Adventures, you have done a great job expressing what it's like to be a Spyderlover with his best friend..... Hmmmm what's next ~ maybe a book deal ??? lol
    SpydermanCT

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpydermanCT View Post
    Fellow SpyderLovers,

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Dave or Teddy but I have followed Teddy's Adventures since it's inception. I have private messaged Dave a number of times and frankly have become attached to both of them. It's been pretty obvious as of late that because of Teddy's health issues the blog has been quiet and the story lines have changed. I feel it's my responsibility to do something for them and I'd like to reach out to all of you to help me make it happen.

I'd like to start a fund for Teddy's surgery costs and my goal is to raise $1000 today. I will start off by donating $50 and will be sending it to Dave's Paypal account which is Plur206@yahoo.com

Most of us have given to great causes over the years, I think this is one of them. It would be easy if we came together to make this happen. Please help me put this together ........
    I do not have a pay pal account please pm me Dave's address We would like to help
    thanks
    Mark

Spyder Garage

Default put teddy back in the saddle

SHOOT ME TEDDY'S ADRESS SO WE CAN HELP HIM OUT.

SOARING HAWK

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

money sent

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    I think (IMO) and I may be speaking for others for you to not worry about the amount over a particular amount. This was set up for a specific goal but if it goes over that then it should still go for Teddy's medical costs. There will be meds and follow up visits too. If when it is all over and done with you can always make a donation toward Spyderlovers.com if you want. Let's get Teddy better first and then worry about any excess later.

Now if you and Teddy show up in new custom made leathers we may have to talk.
    I agree, make sure all you need for Teddy is taken care of, meds, follow ups, etc. Trust me we are all getting more from this than we gave! Start a Teddy fund. After all you may have to take him on tour.
    Last edited by StriperKing; 06-10-2011 at 10:46 PM.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!