Spyder Garage

Default RT is my personnal Time Machine

yesterday, after a long day at work (while it reached 78 deg out)... my wife and I decided to have dinner at a cute little Bistro ONLY five minutes from the house. Of course we ere going to Spyder there

Well 67 miles later we made it to the resturant ..... now as strange as that may sound. The RT seems to bend time as well. The trip home was 114 miles

Who needs theropy when you have a Spyder. Sorry to cut this short, but it's supposed to be 75 deg again today..................................

(Gone Rydin')

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

So it was a 200 miles lunch
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm jealous! We only got to 60 degrees yesterday, perfect, but I had to work! now it's back down to the 30s.

Spyder on!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Okay, guys, rub it in...I don't have my Red Raider yet, but I read they are shippng them now, after some paint problem or whatever. Anyway, I will take my lowly Motor Trike and meet the Hill Country Road Riders at 0930 for lunch....The cafe we will go to this weekend is 65 miles away. Our map guy who selects the roads and sends them to us to load in our Garmins has It just over 122 miles and after lunch we will hit the hills....some one has to do it.

It will be cold here in south Texas this morning, around 71 and warm up this afternoon....well, gotta go....hope all get to ride today.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    yesterday, after a long day at work (while it reached 78 deg out)... my wife and I decided to have dinner at a cute little Bistro ONLY five minutes from the house. Of course we ere going to Spyder there

Well 67 miles later we made it to the resturant ..... now as strange as that may sound. The RT seems to bend time as well. The trip home was 114 miles

Who needs theropy when you have a Spyder. Sorry to cut this short, but it's supposed to be 75 deg again today..................................

(Gone Rydin')
    VERY WELL PUT!!! I also noticed that with my bride. Time just.... doesn't seem to matter.

Spyder Garage

Got a short ride in today but had to turn back when I found out I forgot to put my dipstick back in

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Talking

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Got a short ride in today but had to turn back when I found out I forgot to put my dipstick back in
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

George,
    I have been enjoying watching your posts. That is a neat picture of you with your soon to be history tryke. It is pretty, but once you spend a little (and I mean only a little time) time on your soon to arrive Red Raider Spyder, it really will be history unless someone else in your neighborhood needs a ride.

Will be visiting near you (New Braunsfel) shortly in the cage for a family wedding. Maybe will catch you one of these days,

Cappy
    aka
    Replaced my Lamonster Certified RT Limited #1874 With a 2018 RTL.

Spyder Garage

aaaaaaaa . . . . the dipstick? What was the first clue? I mean, just in case I make that mistake . . . my peg leg on that side wouldn't feel the heat from oil blowing out . . .
    Vaughn
    Spyder Cat's other half
    Passing thru Southern Oregon? Come ryde with us SOreSpyders@yahoo.com

2010 RT-SE5 PE#783
    Mods: Corbin Custom Seat & passenger arm rests; Elka Shocks, RT622 trailer, and lots and lots of gas. . . . and did I mention, a new rear tire?
    2010 RS , custom home made billet Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Default Dip stick woes

I forgot to do that when I was flying, once. High speed air over the oil filler tube just sucked oil out. Big mess.

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar