• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Getting Your Money's Worth from a Tire!

I'm still scratching my head; why someone would risk one's life riding a Spyder with that rear tire - and at 80 mph!
I'm kind of paranoid about tires. Yes, I live in what's really a high desert where it doesn't tend to rain much, but when it does, it does. You never know when the snow is going to arrive either, being at altitude with the mountains all around.

I tend to change tires on anything, long before the wear bars, on cars, motorcycles, or the Spyders. I monitor and change all my adult children's tires too, though I've no idea what they are going to do when I'm gone? I stick to name brands, as off brand tires tend to be a false economy safety wise. On four wheel vehicles, I rotate them often enough so that I always replace four as a set, regardless of what tread is left on front or the rear.
 
Back
Top