I’ve been riding motorcycles for years and a few years back I did a demo ride at a dealer. It was a 2025 Sea to Sky. Absolutely loved it!
Never having ridden a Spyder otherwise, I decided to by a carryover 2024 RT Limited. I did not realize there was such a difference. I have vibration in the bike itself, the handle bars, & the floorboards. I am a heavier person. I have taken it back to the dealer & they test drove it and it had no vibration. Any ideas what I can do to improve my ride? Would manually changing the rear suspension help?
Never having ridden a Spyder otherwise, I decided to by a carryover 2024 RT Limited. I did not realize there was such a difference. I have vibration in the bike itself, the handle bars, & the floorboards. I am a heavier person. I have taken it back to the dealer & they test drove it and it had no vibration. Any ideas what I can do to improve my ride? Would manually changing the rear suspension help?