trock85
New member
Hi Everyone
I would very much like to install my Garmin XT3 on my 2026 Sea to Sky so that it turns on with the key and off with the key. I have been trying to find out how this is done, but I have not found anything yet in a step by step guide and on what, if any, parts I might need.
Has anyone done this, and if so, can you help with this? I can take it to the dealer, but it seems to be decently simple and I would rather not have to spend the money.
Thank you so much!
I would very much like to install my Garmin XT3 on my 2026 Sea to Sky so that it turns on with the key and off with the key. I have been trying to find out how this is done, but I have not found anything yet in a step by step guide and on what, if any, parts I might need.
Has anyone done this, and if so, can you help with this? I can take it to the dealer, but it seems to be decently simple and I would rather not have to spend the money.
Thank you so much!




