Thread: Dayton bound

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dayton bound

Leaving Saturday morning form N.C. and would like to take some back roads. Looking at 301 in SC, GA into Jacksonville. Is 301 a good road? Please let me know

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BIKEMIKE View Post
    Leaving Saturday morning form N.C. and would like to take some back roads. Looking at 301 in SC, GA into Jacksonville. Is 301 a good road? Please let me know

Thanks.

That looks like the long way around to get to Dayton.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yes but i'm taking my time. I want to make a all day ride out of it and stay off the interstates as much as I can

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Funnin..!!

But isn't Dayton in Ohio..?? like cruzr Joe said it is the long way..!! I know, not much help but don't know those roads...
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

When in Dayton OH, make sure you stop at Wright Patterson and see the National Air Force Museum.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

301 goes through CLAXTON GEORGIA, be careful there. i got locked up back in 76 there for back talking one of the cops

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I left off the A

That's Daytona bound,Can't see with or without the glasses

Spyder Garage

Sorry I left off the A

That's Daytona bound,Can't see with or without the glasses
    That missing "a" do make a difference. Make sure you go to the race track when your there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    That missing "a" do make a difference. Make sure you go to the race track when your there.

One would think these computers would over look little mistakes like that.

Spyder Garage

Thanks.
    I would not recommend route 301 as we did that route last year by following the GPS. I must say it is the worst area I have ever been in the USA with abandoned town after town.

We left Wednesday from central VA and have been taking the scenic route down route 29 to 220 then route 1 to Florence SC. Then decided to go through myrtle beach and took route 17 down through charleston SC and are now near savannah GA. Been a real nice route but not the fastest route but we left 3 days earlier than originally planned to avoid snow in VA.

the weather has been beautiful as it was 40 degrees when we left VA but got up to 89 yesterday. Going to be in the 30's when we head out this morning though.

We will be in Daytona today.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Be sure not to leave the "A" out when you program the GPS.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer